Chapter 1

+Do you ever feel that sometimes you just want to go back into time,to a place that happiness existed,nothing could go wrong and you wish to be stuck in that time forever and ever?A place where you didn't feel like you have the weight of the world on yours shoulders, weighing you down and you don't have the strength to lift it or you feel like you can't go on any longer.Unfortunately, when you are finally slapped in the face with the reality of the real world,everything that you dreamed of was your imagination talking and you realize that nothing lasts forever, you real like total crap.

Now you only have the memories that are painted in black,hoping they would never fade away into the dark pits of amnesia.As life passes by, you want to move on and forget but you're not ready to let go.Death leaves a heartache that no one can heal,but the love leaves memories that no one can steal.

Every time I look in the mirror i remember my mother's grey eyes that showed happiness and love for my elder sister and I as we jumped around in our little house,free like birds nothing holding us back.They say that there are always two sides of a story,I same grey eyes but only this time they haunt me.The dept of horror and fear they held,as creatures murder her mercilessly.

The spark of light that once shone brightly,lighting my mother's and my world was distinguished.I also see my thick jet black hair just like my father's. Overgrown and reached the top of his glasses,my mother would always scold him about it but he never cut it because he knew that she secretly loved his hair.The same head of hair that was stuck to his forehead like a second skin as he fought the creatures with his last breath.Anger and pain took over his body as he watched his beloved wife fall to the face of the earth and her eyes closed,never to be opened again.My sister and I watched this tragic scene occurred,hidden behind the trees,it felt as if we were in a movie and the climax reached its peak.

One moment we were happy,camping together and looking at the night sky,then our happiness turned into fear in matter of seconds.We hear pounding footsteps coming from the north of the forest.My mother faced us and point to the huge trees on her right,telling us to go there without making a sound.Why didn't she spoke? I wonder to myself.

A group of buff and scary looking came out of the dark.The leader I suppose had a large scar on his face that started at his left eyebrow and ending at his right ear. Damn he ugly,my eight year old self thought.My father stepped forward putting my mother behind him,the leader had a wicked smile on his face that would have scared big foot away.

I saw my father's and the leader's lip moving harshly but I couldn't hear anything they were saying.The leader let out a booming laugh which was followed by laugh from his men.Abruptly they stopped laughing,the leader and his looked up at the moon and released a howl.

Why the frick are howling like dogs?

Are they hungry?

My parents fearfully stepped back but the men followed their movement.The men charged at my parents like tiger. We hear the shredding of clothes.I closed my eyes in fear.When i open my eyes I didn't see the men from before but i saw huge,ugly looking wolves with red glowing eyes.The 'wolves' started fighting which lead to the murder of my mother but my father kept on battling with his last will to avenge his wife.A man came up behind my father and twisted his arms and held it place.The leader changed into his human form and pulled out a dagger and buried it into my father chest.

Unconsciously I let out a scream,my father's teary eyes landed in our direction muttering his last and final words to us before his eyes closed,which meant saying goodbye and leaving his little angels to fend for themselves alone in a cruel world.

"Run"