The Twins

Okay ppl like I said in the last one I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE!!!!! PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!!!
Anyways here we start! ( By the way the Black shirted one is Shiro Yukio and the green one is Hiro Kio ^-^ )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Introduce yourself to class don't be shy, " the teacher said and smiled. I pulled my glasses up because they were about to fall off, you got up slowly and walked in front of the class and said, " H-hi! M-my name is Y-Y/N L/N and I hope w-we all become friends! " you smiles a warm smiled and walked back to your seat. You didn't notice that their were other new students so you were surprised when the teacher said, " Everyone we have two other new students, come on in don't be shy! " they walked in room and when you looked closer you realize those were the guys from earlier!

The one with hazel eyes said " Hello my name is Shiro Yukio! Nice to meet you all! " he smiled warmly and then the other one with green eyes said " Hiro Kio, pleasure to meet you all, " " Take a seat where ever you want! " the teacher told them while you were drawing a bit in your sketchbook, you notice two people sit besides both your sides, you didn't pay attention until Shiro said " Have we met before? " you looked at him and said " Yes! I remember you! " you smile warmly and press your glasses up, I looked up to see the board and it said Free day, So you basically continued drawing until Hiro tired to peak and said, " What are you drawing? "

You quickly closed your book and replied " N-nothing! " and you blushed and hid your sketchbook in your backpack and pulled out a manga book Magical Girl Apocalypse  ( this is a real manga/ anime book check it out! ) out read until Hiro pulled it out of your hands and started reading some of it. " H-hey! Give i-it back! " you said nervously but he put it out of reach, " You actually like books that involve violence? " he seemed surprised, " Wait let me see! " Shiro said then Hiro gave it to Shiro and he started reading it a bit too, " G-Give it back! " you exclaimed then he handed to you, " Wow I didn't think I girl like you would like a book so violent, " " I d-don't! I friend recommended it to me so I read it! " you shove it in your bag and then realize...,, your sketchbook is missing......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone! I hope you liked this book and please keep reading on! Comments would be nice.... ;-;
~ Wolfie~Senpai🐺