How you meet

Osomatsu
You have recently just moved, You honestly didn't like your new house.. But you decided it's best to start out fresh! So you slowly adjusted to your surroundings. It wasn't really bad you just didn't like the thought of changes, but oh well..! A little change wouldn't hurt anyone!

You placed some decorations up! So your new house doesn't look bad... Well it's still kind of bad. But at least it's slightly better!

You got tired from moving in.. You decided to take a stroll around the block! It was all peaceful until-

You happen to see a man with a red hoodie with a green cloud thing on it. He also wore some jeans! He looked a little distressed, he rubbed his cheek.. It seems like someone had hit him, poor thing. You walked over to him "uhh... Hello?" You said softly, a tiny bit nervous. His face softened "Hey." He smiled at you

"uh... Are you okay? Is your cheek okay??" I asked, I'm a little nervous but oh well. It's not like he'll yell at me because I asked if he was good.

Awkward silence.....

"Yeah, I'm good, heh, thanks though! My brothers can be a little rowdy sometimes!" He rubbed under his nose while showing me a little grin, he was adorable to me..

You looked up into the sky.. Already sunset!?! "Uh.. Sorry to cut this short but I gotta go, be safe sir!" I bowed, wow moving is so time-consuming. "You can call me Osomatsu!" Osomatsu smiled, I nodded then walked off... I didn't tell him my name yet.. Oh well, too late now.

I guess this place isn't all that bad, he seems like a good neighbor. Sorta weird though, but a nice type of weird.. I wonder if I'll see him again, maybe next time I'll tell him my name.

Those were your thoughts as you walked home.

Karamatsu
You were going to the store to buy some stuff that you needed.. I wish I ordered pizza, fresh air is for the weak.

You were deciding whether to bring 5000 or just 2000 (I'm pretty sure that's 500/200 in yen????). Just to be safe you just brought 5000 yen.

You made your way to the store that was nearby your house. Even if it was close it seemed like an eternity.

You had all the stuff you needed! You made your way to the cashier... You were short 50 yen. You happen to see a man with a leather jacket. He wore shiny pants... He looked painful.. But I can't be too quick to judge.. Maybe he's just-

He handed the 50 yen I needed to give to the cashier! "Thanks.." I muttered softly while showing him this small smile, see, he's not painful at all! He's very kind.

"no problem! I needed to do something for my Karamatsu boy/girl." He chuckles softly "what?" I was kinda confused, did he just call me Karamatsu girl/boy?? Is that his way of flirting?? Maybe he is kinda painful but oh well. "Heh~ nothing." He said as he walked alongside me... Kinda weird but maybe he's going my way, I hope he doesn't end up being a pervert or something.

I walked passed that dude. No need for nonsense! Plus I need to start cooking..... Who am I kidding? I'm gonna end up just eating junk food again!

"So..... What's your name?" He asked, I looked over to him, he looked kinda painful but.. I found him a little attractive. That's actually surprising since he looks like a muppet! "My names (Y/N)." I introduced myself. He seemed accomplished when I told him my name.. "My name's karamatsu! It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)"