Chapter Two

When I Woke Up

I awoke in a dark,dingy, gloomy surrounding, I had no idea where I was all I knew was I was tied to an old, rickety, warn out wooden chair, every single one of my limbs was tightly strapped to this chair I couldn't move an inch. But then, I heard some voices, they were very loud, I managed to make out what one of the voices was saying. "I wonder if Oliver has awoken from his slumber yet, just wait until he looks in a mirror, haha haha" It was Carmichaels' voice. Suddenly, I heard the lock on the door begin to open so I shut my eyes and pretended I was still unconscious, the sound of the creaking door was piercing my eardrums and the creaky floor boards attacked my ears with excruciating pain.

Creak... Creak...Creak...

I didn't want to know what was happening anymore, I wanted to fall asleep and wake up in a distant land as far away from this room as I could. Unfortunately, they were too loud and came into the room and pressed a light switch. What happened next was well, they threw a bucket of water at me and it was stone cold. The water completely froze my face as a result of this my eyes opened widely within an instant, and Matt yelled "wakey wakes sleepy head it's morning! I thought to myself oh for crying out loud what's going on here?. Without thinking, I yelled at them "why am I here! I demand answers", they just laughed at me, I yelled "why are you laughing, imbeciles answer me!" Carmichael pointed towards my crotch, so I looked down and realised, I had some sort of lump beneath my trousers, uncontrollably of course, how I hate uncontrollable urges. They all said "so you like being tied up then Oliver . It was so embarrassing.Why am I friends with these idiotic child like beings? I thought to myself.

By this time, I was completely awake and could see all my surroundings, there were explicit photos of females all over the walls, and once again the guys were bouncing up and down with excitement. Having said that, I sat still in disappointment with them for doing this to me. I also realised this must be the attic that belongs to Trevor because the guys are always going on about Trevors sister Alisa and her collection of explicit images in their attic. Alisa is Trevors lesbian sister and she lives life to the full, she has been engaged for six months now to one of the friendliest girls you could ever meet, she was bullied for a large portion of her life for being herself, but she didn't let bigots, homophobes and bullies get her down.Whilst I was tied to the chair, I had a flurry of flashbacks rushing through my brain. But suddenly the worst memory came back to haunt me...