~Chapter 2~

*Timeskip brought to you by Foxy: YOU ARE A PIRATE!* *Btw, it's your POV now xD*

Oh man, I am sooo excited! I get ready and go to my (f/c) car. I unlock the door with my keys and go in the car. I start the car and drive to Candy's Burger and Fries. Oh my gosh, this will be fun!! (A/N like yeah, not really xD) I can't wait to see Candy, and, and Cindy, Blank, and Chester! After a few minutes I see Candy's Burger and Fries (btw it's night XP). And I go to the door, and see Nick on the sidewalk BY the door. I wave at him saying, "Hello Nick." He replied saying, "Hi (Y/N), I want to give you a uniform, just like Mary Schmidt had. (Did I spell Mary's last name right? And btw, if you didn't know, Mike and Mary are sibling xD maybe idk!)Wait, huh? 'Just like Mary Schmidt had?!' So this means she, she died?! Woah, didn't know why she died :c. I shrug it off and say, "Okay, I will be in the bathroom to change."

*Timeskip*

After nick tells me everything about this place, he says, "So, there will be a message from the phone, don't answer it, just wait until you hear me." I nod and wave goodbye, going to my office. I look around, "Woah, this is not really like the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, it has no lights!" I said to myself. I go o the chair, but see blood all over it. "Eww, I need to clean this." I look around and then see tissue. I roll my eyes and grab some tissue and go to the bathroom AGAIN.

After I come back, I clean the chair. It is kind of hard to because of how rolly it is. (A/N xD!) I heard the 12 AM bell rang. Well, I guess I better get ready. I hear the phone ring, "Oh, he was right, there is a message because I heard someone say 'YOU HAVE, ONE, NEW MESSAGE.'" After the message is done, I look at the cameras. "Nothing here." i say to myself. That's when I see Candy and Cindy!!! I gasp and I smile. Remembering the times we had fun together.

*Flashback*

"Mommy, mommy let's go please!" (Btw, this is no ones POV) Mom let go of (Y/N)'s hand and slapped her saying, "No, you little BRAT!" (Btw, you live by yourself now and your mom is abusive, your dad died by a car accident and you could careless because of how abusive he is like your mom kk? But then your mom died xD) (Y/N) cried by how rude her mom is. She runs away to Candy's Burgers and Fries, telling Candy, Cindy, Blank, and Chester that she was abused. Never in her life will she see her mom, because she died. END OF STORY xD!

*Flashforward idk lel*

Huh? Oh, I was crying, and IT'S 6 AM!!!! WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to see Candy, and Cindy, and Chester, even Blank! I wonder why they weren't hurting me, probably because they were going to hurt me, but probably noticed me!! I hope they did, they are my favorite! More than Freddy Fazbear's. I roll my eyes and go back to my house in my car, of course. I sighed and unlocked my door, going inside and shutting the door. I locked the door, so no robber can come in. I go to my room, putting on my (favorite band) T- Shirt and some comfy shorts. "Well, tomorrow is another day." (Does it look like I am referring to FNAF 4? xD Nupe :P)

Hope ya'll enjoyed my 2nd part :33

My chan chan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5WDMXcEDkHHp_A-_4lohTw?feature=hovercar

User for Animal Jam: Stonepilots

User for Minecraft: BloodStonePilots

When I go on a server: mc.mcorigins.com <-- GO THERE IF YOU KNOW EXPLODINGTNT OR NOT XD

I can invite you to realms! :D

Follow, vote, and PLEASE subscribe on my channel D:

Peace out wolves! ^w^