The Circle

I don't own FullMetal Alchemist. This is a mix up of the end of the series. I'm sorry if it isn't completely accurate, I didn't have the books on hand at the moment. And it's been awhile since I read them because I have been so busy with school. Thanks for reading and I appreciate any and all comments!

The alchemists appeared in a circle around a man who lay in a pile of rubble. Al's armor lay still and silent as Ed scrambled to his brother's side. Their teacher, Izumi, took a moment to empty her system and quickly went to help Ed. Mustang rubbed his head, but otherwise stayed on the floor. Edward and Alphonse's father helped Izumi get to them.
But there was another person there that they hadn't noticed yet. This person wore a coat with a hood that shadowed his face. He looked around groggily and headed for the group. Al suddenly stirred. "I saw my body..." He murmured.
The man in the hood stood silently as the group assessed themselves. The Elric's father noticed the man in the hood. "Hmm. I thought that the process only required five people..." He murmured seemingly to himself.
The hooded man helped Mustang onto his feet and guided the now blind man to the others. "Thank you, what is your name?" Mustang said as he lowered himself to the ground again. "Jacob." The man answered simply. The man lowered his hood and everyone but Mustang stared in shock at this familiar face. A face that shouldn't have been there.

To be continued...

Kekekekeke...