"Those guys are deep." Hannah said.

"Yeah...deeply retarded." Susan rolled her eyes, sipping her drink. I finally looked up and I could see Vanity staring daggers at me. I tried to look off but I kept finding my gaze back on her. I don't even know what I did to her. I barely see her. As soon as she opened her mouth, the the entire place went dark.

The beat started, and the beginning to DMSR filled the room. Hannah grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

"EVERYBODY SAY DANCE!" Prince screamed into the mic.

"DANCE."

"EVERYBODY SAY MUSIC!"

"MUSIC."

"SEX" he said in a deeper sexier voice.

"SEX!" Everyone mocked him.

"ROMANCE!" he screamed and we all repeated. The beat was infectious. It seemed as if the entire club was dancing. The dance floor was packed and the club was throbbing. The stage lights finally came on and Prince was stripped. He had on a trench coat, a white hat, a black unitard that plunged way down his chest, thigh high socks and some heeled boots. He was sweating and it was pouring out of him. The number was hot and we danced until we were sweating ourselves. Me and Hannah we're bumping and grinding with each other and some other people on the floor. I had the time of my life. We made our way over to the bar and Hannah order vodka with a lemon. I on the other hand wanted just a bottle of water. We sat and chilled at the bar for a while.

His band had all come from backstage but I never saw Prince come from behind. Which made me really worried, but I shook it off because the club is crowded. He probably slipped out and went home when I wasn't looking, and he went hard on the stage so he is probably tired. Hannah on the other hand, has had about 7 drinks too many so I went ahead and took her home. I struggled to get her in the house and I was a moment away from leaving her in the car. But she's my girl and I know she'd do the same for me. So I helped her into her bed and went into my room and changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. Then I fell into a much needed sleep.

Hannah had her shades on and was holding her head. We went out to get some coffee this morning, and I had to drive on account of her severe hangover.

"I swear I'm never drinking again." She said taking off her seat belt. I rolled my eyes at her knowing damn well she is lying. She's gonna continue to pour it up when we go out. I got out the car, grabbed my bags and walked to the house. I stopped short. It was a single
lavender rose laying in the driveway. I looked around for, expecting someone to claim it. However since no one was around, by the laws of Jasmyn it's mine, so I picked it up and went inside.

I entered the house and waited on Hannah to come in and then I closed the door behind her.

"I'm going to bed." She flopped on the couch and got quiet. Assuming she went to sleep I put a blanket over her and walked to the back of the room and there was another lavender rose in the hallway. Hmm that's funny. I glanced down the hallway, there's another one, and another lined up down the hallway to my room. I was confused, but grabbed and walked all the way to my room. I had a handful of roses in my arms, I went into the bathroom, filled the sink with water and arranged the flowers within. I smiled at my work,they looked beautiful. Theses flowers reminded me of something. I ran and opened my drawer quickly and pulled out the yellow pages. I filed all the way to the P Section. Parking, Passport, Paving...ahhh Pawnbrokers.
I stopped and started running my finger down page. Then I found one, and he's nearby. I closed the phone book and hunted quickly through my jewelry box. I raised eyebrow when I pulled out this Chanel bracelet that Michael gave me. The same one I gave to Prince that day. I tossed it in my purse and grabbed my stuff to get ready to go. Suddenly, a quick knock at the door. I tip-toed in the living room and glanced over at Hannah, she was still sleep. I sighed in relief internally. I didn't wanna wake her up, she'd probably snap and kill me. I opened the door and was greeted by a delivery man.

"Miss Jasmyn...?" he said looking up from his pad. I looked behind him and there was a flower delivery standing behind holding a bouquet of lavender roses.

"Yes...?" I furrowed my brows.

"Delivery." he smiled at me brightly.

"Come in ..." I stumbled and moved out the way to let them in. He comes inside, and they followed by another man, holding a bouquet of lavender roses.

"Hey....wait a minute. What's
going on?" I asked as several men were now in the house bringing bouquets of lavender roses in the house. They place them on the living room table. I looked over to Hannah, making sure she was still asleep. The guys started to file out and one guy stopped.

"Outside and Oh my little sister is a big fan." and with that he patted my shoulder and walked out.

I stood at the doorway and watched behind them. As soon as they cleared out the way. I saw Prince standing by the curb. I got extremely excited and a smile crept on my face. He was leaning against a flower truck. The delivery guys were grabbing more bouquets and bringing them into the house.

"Good morning, Princess" Prince smiled

"You're crazy! -- What are you
doing?" I put my hand over my mouth trying to contain my smile but was failing miserably.

"Well...my last apology wasn't as good and I thought this would be better, dig?" Prince smirked patting the side of the truck. I couldn't even get any words out. I was so shocked and so happy. I don't know what happened to Prince but I like it.

"Come here" He yelled at me.

"I can't...I've got things to
do." I had a big surprised planned for him later and he was gonna love it.

"C'mon, ten minutes. I want to
show you something." I shook my head at him, a smile still tattooed on my face. He did a fake pout. I couldn't help but run out and hug him. He spun me around and kissed me on my nose. We stayed embraced for a while. We looked out and noticed the guys were staring at us.

"Anniversary?" one guy said.

"Apology." Prince said.

"Oooooh....cheated on her with her sister." he asked.

"No!" I said offended. The guy shrugged and they all started getting in the truck. Me and him looked each other and shook our head.