~ Chapter 1 ~

As I put everything in my locker before leaving I heard someone calling my name, I turned around and saw my bff Marlena.

"Hey!! What up?" I said

"You need a ride?" she asked me

"Umm, no I'm fine. Thanks anyways". I said gathering my belongings

"Ok text me!!!" She yelled before leaving out the door

I head to a coffee shop to get my usual coffie to relax myself. Yes coffee relaxes me.. Time was ticking that i didn't notice it was getting dark.

Uhh, already! I just remember getting up for school now back to bed! Wow!

I started heading home alone.. like always.. I heard something behind me, I turned around and saw nothing.. strange. I continued walking when i heard it once again so i sped up my pace.. The nosie was getting closer and closer, now i regret not take the offer from Marlena. Fuck It !!! I ran for my life but I took the wrong way and head to a ally, a dark ally. Stupid of me right. Well if you would have put yourself in my position you wouldn't think of it, it was the first thing I saw where to go to. I saw a shadow behind me suddenly i was harshly pushed against the wall. I'm totally going to have bruises after thing, thats if i make it out alive..

"Let go of me you son of a bitch!" I said trying to push the person that was gripping me.

The next thing I know I saw fangs pop out from the persons mouth. He or she grabbed my hair, gripped it and pulled it one way making me move my head to the side, my neck on view. I suddenly felt a sharpness hit my neck. He or she let me go making me slide slowly against the wall to the ground. I felt so weak like as if i ran for 6 hours straight. My eyelids felt so heavy, suddenly it went all dark.

~Max P.O.V~

She tasted so good, her blood Man! I haven't had any blood that tasted so pure sense I don't know a year ago! Once i was done draining her out, i saw her hopelessly on the ground pale as hell, I noticed what i did. If anyone where to find her, there would be cops, investigators all up on peoples grill, I can't let that happen. I went to the nearest lake, made sure no one was looking, i dumped her there. Her body floated for a bit then sunk. Great!

Daniela P.O.V

I woke up with a bright light hitting my face. What the hell man! I took a look at my surrounding, where was I? I tried getting up but failed, I Felt dry, hungry , and thirsty. Very thirsty! I noticed I was all soaked up. Did I piss myself or something? I got a sense of something at this moment i didn't have any control of my body i just felt a rush on my bones telling me to go for it, I did as I was told. It was all in slow motion, I look down and i saw blood on my hands and arms. I look beside me and i saw an animal. I was so lost.. I had no idea what had just happened. What was wrong with me?! Am I what i think I am? No way thats all just in the movies ... right.. Like twilight.. oh Jacob is so fine! ok right now is not the right time to think about his hotness.. I pulled out my mirror and saw my eyes were red. Cool I always wanted red eyes! Well not really maybe contacts.. I decided to go to this old antic store that always had weird but nice stuff, I remember seeing a book about vampires. I put up my hood and kept my head hanging low. I felt a hard push on my shoulder. I bumped into some. So much try not to catch anyone's attention.

"I-I'm sorry."I said

"Its ok kiddo." He said, may I add that his voice was deep and husky. Damn..

I looked up and saw a cute boy around my age or so i thought. I got to say he was kind of cute.

He saw my eyes and pull me into a ally. He was gripping my arm hard, it kinda hurt.

"Hey what the fuck is your problem?!?!" I said taking off my hood and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Are you a vampire?" He asked he said clinching his jaw.

I didn't know if I was suppose to tell him or not? What if I brake a rule or something.. Or maybe it's against the law.

"Its not " he said

Did I said that out loud?

"No I read your thoughts". He said tilting his head a bit.

"Y-Y-You can read my thoughts?" I said shocked.

"I'm a vampire you know?" He said smirking.

Holy shit and a hot one too.

I heard him suddenly chuckle

"Please tell me you didn't read my thoughts." I said trying to cover my face.

"I will just pretend I didn't" he said while smirking.

oh so he's a smirker I see.

He just stared at me and chuckled.

"Here follow me." He said gripping my arm. I let go of him.

"I don't know.. I did just meet you..." I said taking a glance at him and looked at the ground.

"Ok I will just leave you here so can get killed or something else happen to you" he said as he walked away from me.

Oh and he's a cheesy one!

"And I'm not cheesy!" He said  turning around to look at me.

"Ok what ever lets just go then! And stop reading my thoughts! Or I will read yours!" I said trying to threat him, not in a harsh way.

"You don't even know how?!?!" He said giving me a duh look.

"Trust me boy! I will know." I said smirking

"Here lets go take the woods. follow me!"
I stopped on my tracks and looked at him.
"It's a shot cut" he said
~ In the woods ~

I ran as I felt the breeze hitting my face but not running like a human but like a vampire. I ran super fast and not with out even tripping on somethings like I usually do during p.e, sad I know. We stop at a nice big but I mean big house.

"Were here!"

"I see. What are we doing here anyways?" I said admiring the house that stood in front of us.

"Your going to live here!" He said smiling to me.

"You mean with you?!? Ha! I like your jokes." I said starting to crack up.

Imagine me moving in with a guy who is no only cheesy but a stranger who I just meet not so long ago.

"And there we go again with the cheesy part!" He said rolling his eyes at me.

"OMG dude! Stop reading my thoughts it gets annoying!" I said taking my eyes of him and crossed my arms.

"Lets just go inside!" He said walking away from me.

"Wait who said I'm moving in?!?!"I said looking at him.

"Fine go home and kill all your family!" He said with a shrug.

"Ughh! I hate you!!" I said rolling my eyes.

He just smirked.Stop smirking!Even though its hot!
He just chucked. Oh man this is going to be forever!

~Author's note~

well this is chapter 1 hoped you guys like it! Don't forget to vote! Also I wanted to let you all know that this book is on edit. So the story might change a bit..