Harry Styles

requested  By -hajinbae

I was sitting on a booth in a local bar. Searching around  , My eyes instantly met a beautiful tall frame.

Slick , long/wavy hair, piercing through my eyes, As I kept on staring , I noticed his bright green eyes, beautiful. Body was a total 10.

Soon this beautiful face noticed I was staring, I smirked.

Next thing I knew, he was walking slowly in my direction. This was my chance. As he got up to my booth , he stopped about a foot from my table and just stared at me, me looking back . "Can I buy you a drink?", he asked.

I nodded slowly, never leaving his gaze.

I watched as his body moved to the counter, ordered the drinks and His long sleek  fingers , the way they curled against the glass, send a shiver down my spine, so sexy.

Once he sat down the drinks he sat across from me.

"What's your name?", he asked.

"My name is Y/N", I replied.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles"

He grinned.

The whole night consisted of drinking, talking and laughing. I found my self being thrown onto the a bed. Harry was with me.

His lips pressed against mine, hungrily. Moving each in synch, my bottom lip attached to his upper lip, He ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I accepted.

I hungrily rolled us over so I was now on top of him, Still kissing him deeply, I moved my hands to play with the hem of his shirt, pulling it upwards, smoothing my hands on his soft abs , he was just to beautiful  , I quickly unbuckled his belt loops and pulled his jeans down, he kicked them off and pushed then on the floor, never breaking the kiss , My hands began to roam around his body.

I was pushed hard onto the bed once again, Harry was now hovering over me, His hands soothingly touching my skin, He brought his lips up to my ear, nibbling slightly. Kissing lower and lower, nibbling lower and lower. Once he reached my breasts, he quickly ripped off my shirt, pulling it off in a delicious speed, Taking in the view of my bra, he brought his hands to my back and unbuckled the clasp. Slowly pulled the straps off my shoulders and breasts, throwing it away.

His hands came to massage my breasts, Lips still kissing my neck, my hands roamed his back, feeling the muscles flexing there. My left hand slowly shifted down to his boxers, feeling how incredibly huge he was, he was already at his hard state. I crimped my thumb under his waist band, making him groan a bit. Never stopping my gaze at him, he pulled away from my neck to look me in the eyes,  I slowly pulled his boxers down, revealing his smooth shaft. I handed his silky shaft and started moving my hand slowly along it, starting off slow and picking up my pace. I placed my thumb over the tip and started moving it in small little circles , earning a few moans from him.

"F-fuck", he spoke, voice all shaky.

"stop, let me do the work", he said firmly, lust in his eyes.

With that's he pulled my underwear down and without any warning he brought his lips to my center, running his tongue along my opening, I moaned in pleasure. He brought his thumb down and started planting circles around my clit, putting pressure where my weak spot is.

He then began to suck on my clit, still putting pressure there, Next thing I knew he had already planted a finger up my center.  slowly pumping in and out.

My breathing was hitching and was getting un even. I finally had the strength to speak.

"I-I need you, now", I said putting my hands in his hair. With that , I found myself kissing him once again, darting my tongue in allowing me to meet his, this feeling, pleasure. 

Once he pulled away he looked at me like he was asking for permission and kissed me again, ever so deeply, With that he pushed into me, ever so roughly. I gasped at his size, he filled me almost so perfectly. It was just something I needed.  Soon he started to rock his hips back and forth, Moans were escaping my mouth like lightning. One lightning bolt after another. A moaning mess. This pressure, this pleasure, this person, he was incredible.

"F-faster", I moaned out of breath, he quickened his pace and my breathing was getting very out of balance,

"Fuck , Y/N" , He groaned, his last couple of thrusts getting deeper and deeper every time, Soon I felt

 the bubbly sensation in the pit of my stomach ,

"I'm going to , Im-", I half spoke but got cut of by Harry releasing in me. The hot liquid pouring everywhere. Almost to much that I wanted more, soon I reached my end and he pulled out only to come rest beside me.

"That was just ...", he tried to speak, catching his breath.

"Amazing", I replied smiling.

"Yes but there was something else", he spoke

"What is that?", I asked.

"Lust"

A\N: HOPE U ENJOYED PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!? THNXS :p ;*

PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS ON THE REQUESTS PAGE! THANK UUU