"I just don't want you to be hurt," he muttered and I was shocked to hear that he sounded kind of hurt, but I had to be hearing things. He let go of me and turned, beginning to walk off, but I felt something tug in my chest and I reached out, grabbing his hand and stopping him.

"Hey, I'm fine okay? I'm not hurt or anything, just fine," I said. "Besides, I'm a big boy and can handle things for myself." Austin snorted and shook his head, leaning close and pecking my forehead.

"I know," he mumbled softly. "Anyway, come on, we're almost there." I nodded and smiled at him, feeling so mushy and melted all of a sudden, but I pushed aside the feelings and followed him, allowing him to guide me to wherever this abandon building was.

。。。

Silence. It was so eerie and creepy that it sent chills up my spine and as I stared at the building in front of me. A majority of the windows were busted in, a piece of wood covering for their place, or some were still standing but a large hole the center. Graffiti covered the building in many different sections, but in my opinion, it gave it character. Police tape covered up the doors and silently I wondered why this place was shut down. What if it was some sort of accident and someone ended up possibly dying here however long ago? God, I didn't want to go in there if that happened!

I glanced at Austin, seeing that he had a very excited look on his face. I didn't understand what was so exciting about breaking and entering. We were on the bad side of town so that meant there were more police cars patrolling areas, and who knows, this place might be one of them. I didn't really fancy the idea of going to jail tonight.

"So this is where Lynn, Alex and the others are?" I asked.

"Yep, and I thinks it's a little rude to keep them waiting, don't ya think?" Austin questioned with a smirked and tugged me along towards the front doors. I could hear my heart beating in my chest the closer we got to the taped off doors, but the closer we got, I could see that what I thought was doors were in fact not- it was two large pieces of plywood, covering where they once were.

"Um..." I stopped walking which caused Austin's hand to slip from mine. He stopped walking too and turned to me, a questioning look on his face. "How are we- there aren't any doors, Austin. How are we supposed to get through?" I asked, and instantly I regret it because he smirked.

"Princess, do you know nothing of trespassing and breaking and entering?" He asked, tucking away a strand of hair behind my ear. The gesture made my cheeks warm, but I still rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away.

"Shut up and answer the question," I muttered. Austin snorted and grabbed my hand hand, pulling me towards one of the windows that was boarded up.

"It's called," he began and pried the piece of wood up, "coming here plenty of times and being sure that you make one of the many windows here look as if it's still boarded up," he said and pulled at the wood. I watched as it came loose and Austin moving it aside before turning back to me with that stupid smirk on his face- only this time it was teasing.

I just started at him, not saying a word. Of course he made something look so easy. God, I didn't like him right now. I simply shook my head and pushed past him, getting closer to the large window. It was easy to step through, all you had to do was the little shards of glass that were still left, but it wasn't a big deal.

"Careful, there's still glass on the floor," Austin warned me softly. He had been so protective tonight, and although it was very sweet, it was ever so slowly becoming annoying. I didn't like the fact that he was suddenly breathing down my neck, guiding me down the safe route, but I didn't say anything, much like I hadn't said much on what he had been doing tonight. I just nodded and carefully stepped, even if I had shoes.