President Platypus

Rock bottom is when American politicians are so stupid and unreliable, they have to elect a platypus instead. President Platypus served his term well and was beloved by all, until he discovered an egg eating cereal. Outraged he shoved the egg, accidentally causing him to crack. When word of the murder reached the ears of the public, further research was conducted, and the evidence was remarkably startling. Upon further examination, it was revealed that McDonalds had been stealing their stoles by threading the burgers with eucalyptus. This elaborate hoax was the deemed the reason behind the actions of both parties, and President Platypus was judged not guilty, but the investigation didn't end there. The true culprits were revealed to be none other than former President Obama and Donald Trump. When Obama ran to Trump, McDonalds acted out to gain more power, knowing that if Obama and Trump combined forces, they would be unstoppable. Little did McDonalds know, that when Obama ran to Trump, he ran into him a little too fast, bumping into him and causing him to flap into oblivion, thus ending the life of Donald Trump. This is where I the author come in. In the absence of a real leader, all who hated me where to be punished by kittens, the code name for a group of houses where survivalist nut jobs stayed if the believed they would soon be running from global extinction.
*
*
*

What did you think? Ready to hear the original? Let us know what you thought, and what you would have done differently. Get ready...

*
*
*

Once there was a president platypus who killed a(n) egg who ate cereal because McDonalds stole their souls with eucalyptus because president Obama ran to Donald that flapped into oblivion thus ending the life of Donald Trump all who hated me were to be punished with kittens the houses of soon to run away from global extinction.