I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket and looked at the caller ID. 

I havent talked to anyone while traveling or after my arrival in Canberra, and honestly I was hoping I wouldn't have to, but this has to be the one millionth time that my mother has called me. 

"Yes mother?" I said in a rather sweet tone, hoping that would calm here nerves. 

"CAMILLA! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE YOU RIGHT NOW SO I CAN COME AND PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU HOME!" 

I pulled the phone a further away from my ear, shaking my head because I'm pretty sure my mum just broke my ear drum. 

"Mum I'm okay I'll be home in a few days" I tried to reassure her. 

"NO MILLA YOU ARE COMING HOME NOW!" She yelled. 

I rolled my eyes at her and took a deep breath before answering her again. 

"Mum I will be home when I have cleared my head, I need this okay?"

It was silent on the other line, all I could hear was faint breathing. 

"Milla promise that you'll stay safe, don't talk to strangers, don't drink, don't do any form of drugs, don't go out partying, don't get arrested, and Milla please, please, please take care of yourself, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you." my mum said, starting to sound very emotional at the end of her sentence.

"Okay mum I promise I won't do anything stupid" I say.

"You better not Camilla, Okay honey, I love you, please take care of yourself" 

"I love you too Mum", and with that, I hung up.

I looked at my phone. 

(16) missed calls - Mum 

(6) missed calls - Home 

(5) missed calls - Dad

(4) missed calls - Tilda 

(2) missed calls - Luke

Luke?

Why would Luke call me? 

My mum was probably so paranoid that she has told the whole world about me leaving. 

I decided to call Tilda back because I already know that my mum must have already told my dad that I was okay. 

It rang a few times before I heard the unique voice of my best friend yell something into the phone, 

"MILLA! OMG are you okay? Where are you? Why did you leave all of a sudden? Did you find someone and fall head over heels for that guy and you two ran away together? Are you in a different country? Are you learning a new language? OMG Milla are you changing your identity?" I didn't even manage to say 'hi', before Tilda bombarded me with all these questions. 

I chuckled at her curiosity, "Tilda I'm fine. I'm still in Australia, no worries. I just needed sometime to clear my head".

"So no crazy love struck runaway?" She asked. 

I chuckled again, "No crazy love struck runaway". 

"Awwww" 

I chuckled at her and just shuck my head. 

"You know, everyone at school is talking about you, you are everything everyone talks about" Matilda explained. 

"Really? What happened to Emma Hill?" I laughed, remembering when I left she was the only person everyone gossiped about. 

"Nah, her getting her braces is old news, its a high school, people move on quickly." she laughed. 

I nodded in agreement even though I new she can't see me.

I heard my stomach growl and clutched my stomach tightly before looking at my phone. 

Tilda was babbling on about everything that happened today at school and I honestly don't really care but I let her continue. 

"Uhm, Tilda, I hate to break it to you, but I have to go get something to eat"

"Okay well, I'll call you tomorrow then" We said our good byes and then hung up. 

Now. 

Room service? 

_________________________________________

WHAT THE FUCk

Hey guys I'm back! I know you hate me for wait 2 months to update but honestly I wasn't very motivated to write and I had no ideas. I know this chapter sucks but I just felt that I had to write something for you guys. 

This is mostly just a filer and I'll try to write another chapter that is more interesting this week. 

Thank you guys so much for reading this book, it seriously means the world to me and I can't appreciate it enough. 

I know I don't show it but i am honestly so thankful for all the views and votes and followers and comments I get. 

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH 

I love you guys! 

- Fie👽