A Stormy Night

The wind was howling, the air was crisp and smelled of a storm coming. All the lights were flickering on and off outside and inside. If you looked out your window you could only see the black sky somewhat being lit time to time by lighting. You hoped no one was outside when it started to rain.

I was sitting on my windowsill watching the lighting light up the sky. I was thinking about what I should do on a night like this. My parents weren't home. I started walking through my house to see what I could do. I got my phone and texted my friend, "Hey, are you free tonight?"

*10 minutes later*

"Hey, yeah I am. Why?" She replied. "Do you want to come over?" I texted back. "Sure, give me at least 20-25 minutes." She answered.

*Waiting and walking around*

*BANG*

It sounded like something had fallen, but no one was home, and I don't have any animals. I was hoping my friend will be here soon because it was kind of spooky. 

*Ding Dong*

I ran to the door and opened it and it was the pizza I had ordered before texting my friend. "Are you okay?" Asked the pizza boy. "Ummm....Yeah...I'm fine...." I said hesitantly. The pizza boy looked at me and knew I was lying, but he didn't want to say anything because he thought he would be weird. So the pizza boy left and said "have a good and safe night." I answered "Thank you, you too."

*Waiting*
While I was waiting I started walking around, wondering how much longer will it take her to get here. *Crrreeekkkk* Not knowing wherr that came from, I got even more creeped out. I looked at my phone to see if I had any other texts from someone, but nothing.

*Ding Dong*

I ran to the door and saw it was my friend. I oppened the door and let her in. "Hey" I said with a smile as I let hugged her and let her in. "What was taking so long?" I asked her. "Theres a lot more traffic than I thought there would be. I'm sorry that I'm late." She answered. "Its ok, so what do you want to do?" I asked. She asked  "Umm what is there to do?" "We can go to my room and play with the ouija board, watch tv, or watch as the storm comes?" I asked.