It was currently night time as the light of the sun was soon replaced by the darkness of the moon, stars dotting across the night sky. Hood shadowing half of his face, Cassius tightened the straps of his backpack, his finger less gloves holding tightly to a worn-out map with a language that he seriously needed to learn. He was wearing a pair of worn out jeans, black hiking boots, a grey long-sleeve shirt with a hood that was small for his size, and an army jacket. They were the best clothing they had in the homeless shelters.

Like Cassius mentioned before, the town wasn't much with crumbling buildings and wire fences, the people here looking like they were preparing for war. Despite the anger in the air, Cassius couldn't help but see the beauty through the destruction. People call him weird but he calls it seeing the beauty of the broken. He couldn't argue that the architecture was amazing. Old but still beautiful to stare at. Most of the buildings were made out of bricks, so tall that it hurts his neck every time he looks for the peak of the building. The streets were made out of cobblestones, reminding him a bit of home. However, the town was a need of help as he spotted many homeless and sick people on the street.

There was graffiti on the walls, saying very cruel things about the government. But mostly, they were paintings of the Iron Man suits, dollar bill signs painted on his face. Cassius may be a nomad but it doesn't mean that he doesn't pay attention to the news. Sokovia looked like they hated the Avengers guts, especially Iron Man, Tony Stark. Anyone who mentions his name, they would receive a face full of spit.

Shaking his head, Cassius ignored the taunting of the people around him on the streets. Things never changed for him as he tensed when a glass battle was at thrown his direction, shattering when it touched the floor. Cassius just ignored them, placing his focus on the map. He was looking for the bus station or any means of transportation at all so he can reach Greece.

"Hej , ste stratili dieťa?" (Are you lost, kid?) One of the group member said to him, most likely the leader since they have been following him ever since he walked past a convenient store.

It took a couple of minutes for Cassius to translate the language in his head.

"Nie," (No) Cassius responded gruffly, using one of the very few vocabulary of Slovak that he knows.

Cassius picked up the pace, folding the map and stuffing it in his pocket. Right now, he was hoping to get inside a building or be surrounded by the public as the group continues to follow him. He was turning left and right, his knowledge of the geography of this city being very little. Cassius gritted his teeth when he heard the group of men cackle behind his back, taunting and cursing worse than a sailor at him.

The buildings started to narrow down at him as he stuffed his clenched fists inside his jacket. Taking another turn, Cassius didn't realize he was leading them down an alleyway until he soon became face to face with a brick wall.

Cursing to himself under his breath, Cassius bowed his head when he heard the gang advance towards him. He heard the familiar click of a gun, making him take in a deep breath. He couldn't lose his cool and cause a scene. He managed so far to not to be in the media for a while and he wanted to keep the track a little longer.

He slowly took out his fists out his jacket pocket when he felt the cold metal of the barrel touch the back of his head. They were yelling fast and loud at him, not being able to understand what they were saying from the speed. Cassius still hasn't faced them yet until the person that was pointing the gun at him, shot a bullet in the air.

Cassius quickly raised his hands in the air before slowly turning around. When most people get jumped with a person holding a gun, their eyes would go directly to the weapon. Not Cassius. His attention was taken away from the gun pointed at his face and instead, was focused the scene behind his assaulter.