the encouter part 2

He take me to a wierd place. I did't see it i wanna ask it but when i try he put he fing on my mouth. I look with my cute pupy eyes at him. But did help me to get anwser he wisper 'wait a sec i go tell you babe and he kiss me. I blush and melt. When i fall on the soft floor. He tied me up and tell me 'you need relax is for you own save'. He leave me. I fel me at that moment turn into a dark angel by hard times

P.o.v jack

I close the door of room and go my master the devil. I say to him i did't get the falling angel that you want. But he say 'i know you got he lock up in a room not so far from here. So he go to the room but i try stop him. But i can't he open door and saw a dark angel. I look happily he did chance to a dark angel that amazing timing. Devil leave the room and i free garbiel.

P.o.v garbiel

Thanks to free me what happend and who was that ? 'He nobody' he say with scared look on his face. I will say somthing but i stay silence so can we go now. At that moment someone come in. It was not same person from before it look like a angel and demon in one. I ask him who and what are you. He anwser gentely i am the leader of dark angel my name is simon. 'So what are you doing here', 'i am here to look at you wings and inspect how you act'. Then i look to jack and i want kiss him, so i give a sign to him and i take me to wall pin me against it and kiss me deeply. Then simon say 'safe it maby you can kiss later again but for now i need train with garbiel.

It's getting pretty good storry i hope you enyode it and i hope you guy wanna read more