Chapter One

Fress curled up in Lilly's lap. Lilly sat up and put Fress on the cat bed, as Fress started to stretch out. walking out of the room Lilly realized she was home alone. Lilly got her laptop and started to play minecraft. *knock knock knock* Lilly got up to answer the door, at the door was her best friend Trinty.

''Hey Lilly are you playing mine craft?'' trinty said "yes why" said lilly "oh i don't know, BECAUSE PEWDIEPIE IS PLAYING WITH FANS!'' Trinty screamed. *knock knock knockdy knock* lilly opened the door and her other friend ariana came in. Ariana is called Ari, she is the annoying one, ad she cusses ALOT! "hello Ari. why are you here?" Lilly said, "because i have noone to talk too" said Ari. Lilly walked over to her laptop and closed it. "can you two please go home i'm super tired.'' Lilly said nicely. "fine'' the two friends said at the same time. ''bye'' they all said. Lilly picked up fress and took him to her room, she closed the door and got changed into her pj's. Lilly hoped into her bed with her cat in her arms. ''goodnight Fress'' lilly said, meow is all fress said. in the morning Lilly got up and checked her bed for Fress, Fress left the room in the middle of the night, so Lilly got dressed in a cute outfit for a 12 year old, the outfit was a white tank top with cat leggings from old navy and target. Lilly went to the bathroom and did her hair and makeup, going down stairs Lilly saw Fress. Fress did his annoying loud meow. Lilly picked fress up and went to the kitchen, lilly set fress down and gave him some food and water. lilly felt stomps coming from upstairs to down stairs, that ment her older brother conner was coming to eat all the food. ''good morning conner!'' said lilly. conner just gave her a wave. lilly quickly got some eggs and a frying pan out and started to make her own eggs. ''I DID IT!'' lilly screamed. ''but there a lilttle burned'' lilly said. fress came up to lilly and started to pur. ''hiya fressy'' lilly said. lilly picked fress up and went outside.