What Is He? *Part 1*

PLZ COMMENT ON THIS STORY PLZ!!!! ITS MY FRIST STORY IVE EVER WRiTTEN I NEED TO KNOW IF IM THAT GOOD OF A WRITER TO MAKE THE 2ND PART! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON THIS STORY!

My fan on, the window shut, and my blinds open so i could see the full moon out even though its dark.

I was wearing a blue and purple tie dye tank top with pink "soffees" on, that say dance on my ass.

Even though I dont like to dance because Im the most clubsy girl you could ever know.

You would have to even bubble wrap me in the safest place of all. My name is Marcia Copendon.

I live in Pheonix Arizona and Im 16 years old.

I just learned how to drive but my mom never lets me.

My father just died of cancer and he was always on my side.

My brother; Brenner is 18 and he moved out with his best friend; Conner James.

I go to school at chaperrel High and apparently every one knows me there, just because of my brother.

He was the Q.B of the foot ball team and that means "Yay parties every week" ( Not that exciting really).

All the sluts at my school even know me (of corse).

The first day of school was a living hell.

I made some new friends that were pretty cool their names were Shannen, Megan, Sampson, and Joe.

Shannen was the type of girl that devoted her love to every book, she is this extrodinary goth that is Wiccan and she is one of the coolest person Ive ever met.

Dont get me wrong megan is amazing as well.

Justin is this guy that thinks he is the most funniest guy ever but really he isnt.

I would say he is cute but i would never date him.

Sampson is one of my gay friends that is the most trusting person ever.

We talk about the most secret things ever.

We also tell each other every thing that happens.

So a few weeks passed and I am the same as usual.

Sampson today wore a sleaveless blue shirt with a rainbow on it, short-shorts with fish net leggings and "uggs".

I was wearing skinny jeans, Flipflops for Flipflop friday, A purple "V" neck shirt with a blue and white stripped scarve.

I went into the school office to say hello to Mrs.Guarsill (Shannen's mom).

Mrs.Guarsill is like a second mother to me.

I walked into her office and she isnt there.

I run off to go see the principal; Mr. Leeds.

I slowly tip-toe into his office as I focus on my feet so I wont trip on my face and make myself look stupid.

I arose my head very softly and it seemed like i was checking out the back of a really tall Junior.

He had converse, jeans, and a smooth brownish leather jacket with PERRRRRRFECT (well from the back) swoosh hair.

Quickly before I started drooling Shannen yelled out, " Hello Mr. Leeds!"

The so far gorgeous guy turned around frightened and hypnotized me as he gazed into my eyes.

His eyes were perfect ocean blue just like mine and his face was amazing just as i imagined.

No pimples, dark native skin, the bone structure of a fallin angel, cheekbones at wonderful hight and his nose not to big but not to small.