Preparation and Introduction

Hogwarts was practically deserted for the winter holidays.

The remaining number of staff  astoundingly consisted of:
- the ridiculously creepy caretaker
-and of course his cat..
-Professor Minerva McGonagall -of whom was busy into researching the nature of Phoenix mating;
-And lastly Professor Snape (-who initially had secret plans of staying only due to the obvious fact that he wanted to seduce Minerva).

Pupil wise, the school was almost equally as empty.

Slytherin was singly housing three boys in year 11- who's families had been rather concerned with their grades, and as punishment, as well as due to the upcoming tests, had been forced to spend Christmas in the soggy company of each other, drowning miserably in the joys of revision.

Hufflepuff on the other hand, simply housed one overly enthusiastic girl who's family had been massacred by voldemort. She possessed some rather noticeable daddy issues and generally sat alone at lunch.

Ravenclaw housed a small crowd of eight boys and four girls. All decidedly camping out within the Ravenclaw common room to host the annual winter orgy that had become a yearly tradition, open to those aged from year 9 upwards..

And then lastly, of course, there was the single lonesome pair in Gryffyndor.. The globally renowned Harry Potter and close friend Hermione Granger.

Harry had had everything prepared.  The fireplace was practically brimming with firewood, and was surrounded by a heap of goose feather pillows.. On the coffee table, a single wooden dinner tray glowingly presented, not one, but three cherry scented rubbers, two travel sized bottles of lavender and chocolate glaze lubricant, a yellow and black glossy, leather ball gag, and finally a pink pack of Smints. he was overly prepared for a long- potential all nighter -in the company of the notorious squirting Hermione.