" Stop There. " I commanded.

" Hey U Can't Stop me to come there . Or else I will Kill Your Sister which Pregnant Recently. " I Didnt Knew Zainab Was Pregnant I Widened my eyes.

" What are You thinking Girl ? Are You ready ? Or else You will loose ur sister and her child. And You will be responsible for her death Arafath Will hate you like Hahaah."  He laughed.

I was looking at zainab and I dont know what to do I just Fell on my knees. tears dropped from my eyes. I looked at Zainab For Assuring her nothing will happen to her.

She said no , I Looked at her. My Mind Was Blowing off with Tensions on my mind.

" Kashif !" I took his name crying. I covered my face.

" Your Baby Kashif wont come. " He said.

" If I do whatever with you will you leave Zainu and Her child please! " I said

" Ooo...Ok Ok Am not Soo Harsh person . So I will let Ur zainab And her baby let go but I wont let You go. " He laughed evily.

" No Sara Don't Please! " She cried.

I went near her sat down , She sat on the chair.

I Kept my hand My Hand On her hand And said. " I Promised Not even a Single thing will happen to you ! SO am keeping my promise thats it and you are my sister soo I can do for my Sister. And this Baby Has to come out na soo Yeh bichare ki jaan nahi Jane dongi I promise. " I said Assuring like an old serial drama Lady.

" Sara Noo Please ! Dont loose ur virginity please Not just...What will I saw Kashif , Will He forgive me Think about ur life Saru. " Zainab Cried. I moved to her ear.

" I promise Nothing will happen to me Am I mad ! " I said in her ear.

" PROMISE !" She asked

" I promise !" her eyes Was Numed due to crying.

I Gave her the chip . i kissed her forehead.

I stood Up.

" Wear this tonight. " He said. Blood raised in my Body with angry.

I smiledAnd took it Zainab kicked me hard.

I looked at her Saying no.

" Baby I didn't know this bribe would work. " He said.

" Shut your mouth and get off and say me where to change !" I Furiously asked in Anger.

" Ooo Baby calm down take her inside. "He said

In then sohail came and said " Cant we Do Bad to Zainab Coz I wanna Take revenge I bought Sara And give me Zainab " That Bastart said.

" Ok Have Fun with her. " Mihir said .

" No...How could you Leave her What fo u want het ?" I screamed at him Holding Sohail' s Collar.

" Nothing much Gust have a Sex relation so that Her life is ruined. " Sohail said with evil face.

" No How could you ? She is pregnant! " I said.

" Soo what Who Cares after I have Sex The Baby would die probably and on other hand Arafath will have to Pay. " sohail and all of them laughed.

I screamed for no. But they took her. And I was thrown onto the room.

I was forced to wear the dress. I was soo Scared what the heck will happen tonight.

I want a narrow escape.

I was thinking and praying Allah Please help me and Zainab And those fools Fasr enough to us.

I Turned i could see the wall sealed , I knocked I could hear it was not a wall but a Cardboard. I took a rod kept And Broke that it was Balcony. I looked out in the balcony I saw no one was there it was almost dark.

I Jumped down it was not high soo i managed to land down easily.

I looked around First I needed a phone.

I moved Fast in the woods . it was Like a Forest restricted area. 

I moved forward and was in no site of them.

I ran and saw a Pco I ran towards it and dialed Kashif 's Number but his number was engaged. I tried several times .

I called Arafath he picked up. " Arafath help please find Zainab First.  "

" What do you mean Are you guyzz ok. ?" he asked

" No Arafath Nothing is ok " i said

" What ?" He asked.

I explained him the matter.

" Arafath Right lane to the cement factory ! And then U find a hut there. Zainab is there !"

" Ok.  Be safe and hide be in contact and We will find Zainu and come there !" Arafath said.

******

Zainab' s Pov

Allah miya What should I do tgey made me dressed I am pregnant And Today i cried Soo much.

The ladies came and took me to the room where sohail was there.

I entered slowly.

Sohail Pushed Me towards him and He slowly brought his face to mine suddenly the door busted, i turned I saw Arafath , He came forward and pushed Sohail on bed and bet him hardly and it looked like he was almost to die.

Kashif came with police and He Took his Collar And asked " Where the fuck u kept Sara ?"

" she she is with Migir and hopefully they must be on bed. " He laughed and Kashif was about to smack Him  but Arafath stopped him.

Guyzz how is the chap in sha Allah soon next will be Updated after few dayz.
Till then vote and Comments