Chapter 3 ~ Promise not to?

Start from the beginning

"I was going to wear that tonight!" He said running at me. This began an all out war then Jack randomly joined in.

"Fine take your hat!" I threw it into the air and Justin snatched it.

"Thank you!" He said sternly then sat down with the rest of us.

"So Kellin did that girl ever talk to you?" Jack asked.

"Yup and guess who's going on a date tomorrow?" I said.

"Gabe." Jesse said pointing to Gabe who was passed out on the other couch.

"No, me dumbass." I said.

"Where are you taking her?" Justin said.

"Probably to that Quan's kitchen Chinese place down the street. But I'll see where she wants to go." I said.

*Cleo's POV*

I could barely sleep last night I was too happy. Not a lot happens to me. I woke up around ten to my phone going off. I read the message. It was Kellin asking me if I could be ready by twelve and also asked if that Chinese place would be ok. I love that place I went there a lot with Dan. So I told him that'd be great.

"Hey Ann get up I have to get ready Kellin's going to get me at twelve." I whispered and she bolted up running to my closet.

"How do you want you hair done? Oh what about this for you to wear! Oh and your make-"

"Stop!" I said. "I'm going to be myself."

"Fine at least let me curl your hair." She pleaded.

"Nope going natural." I said grabbing a pair of my dark blue jeans and a purple short sleeve. I ran to the bathroom to get changed and came out a few minutes later. I decided to wear contacts again.

Ann and I sat on the couch and watched TV. My phone had 56% battery left so I went to plug it in. I walked around a bit then went to the bathroom.

"Hey come in she just went to grab something." I heard Ann say. I came out of my bathroom in my room and I saw Kellin walk in. My heart fluttered. I've barely talked to him, but this celebrity crush had turned into a real one. I pulled my phone off the charger and walked out to the living room.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey you ready?" He said.

"Yup lets roll! See you later Ann!" I said as I left. We got into his little Altima and drove to the restaurant.

*Ann's POV*

I plopped back down in the couch and sighed. Cleo's brother and sister left for work already. I practically lived here so it didn't matter. I was actually kind of jealous. I decided I'd go for a walk so I threw on my jean shorts and a t-shirt and went outside. It was cool out for a summer day so I decided to go to our Florida state park. I walked down the path through the woods when I got a text so I looked down to answer it but I kept walking. Suddenly I bumped into a guy.

"Oh sorry." We both said then laughed. Then I realized who he was.

"Don't worry about it." We both said again then laughed.

"I'm Vic." He said.

"I'm Anna."

*Cleo's POV*

We sat down in one of the booths and ordered.

"So any cheesy ass conversation starters?" He asked.

"Not any coming to mind." I said. He laughed.

"Well then, I'll say something cheesy." He picked up a fork and began talking into it like it was a microphone. "What are your hobbies."

"Are you interviewing me now Quinn?" I asked.

"Well I wanna get to know you. I already know one thing though." He said.

"What's that?"

"Your beautiful." He said. I felt the red rise in my cheeks.

"Aw thanks Quinn. Your pretty good looking yourself." I smiled at him.

"So what do you like to do." He said.

"Well I draw, play guitar, sit on my ass and watch Tv." I said "I'm boring so that's about it." He laughed.

"Your not boring at all." He said.

"What about you Kellin." I said talking into my fork now.

"I like cereal." Was the best he could come up with which sent me into hysterics. Because of the way he said it with the most adorable lisp ever. We both put our forks down as our food arrived so we didn't look like weirdos.

We ate then left.

"Thanks for taking me that was fun." I smile at him.

"No problem, thanks for coming." He said.

*Kellin's POV*

"Anytime Quinn." She said. We decided to walk around the park a little bit. A bunch of little kids were running around and playing with each other. Cleo kicked a ball back to them and we continued.

"I used to live around here," I said thinking out loud.

"Did touring get in the way?" She asked.

"Yeah now I live on a bus with four smelly guys. Sometime Vic, Tony, Mike, and Jaime live in the bus with us." I said. I saw her face.

"Oh god so like nine of you?" She said.

"Pretty much." She laughed. I slowly slide my hand into hers. But I felt bumps on her wrists and I looked down at her arm.

No, no, no she can't be she seems to happy. She pulled her hand away and looked away too.

*Cleo's POV*

Great now he knew I was a cutter. He all of a sudden grabbed my arm and pulled me to a trail in the woods. We sat down on a bench an he pulled up my sleeves. I closed my eyes to scared to look at myself. Suddenly I felt something warm on them. I opened my eyes an saw him kissing my wrists.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm more lonely than I look. My dad left me when I was ten and god knows were my mom is." I broke down into tears as I told him about my brother then my mom having a drug problem.

"I just feel alone." I muttered. He pulled me into his chest hugging me tightly.

"Not anymore." He smiled at me whipping away my tears. "I know I just met you like yesterday but, would you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Quinn. I would." I said.

"Will you promise not to cut anymore?You can't ruin that beautiful self of yours. I'll always be here for you here on out." Kellin said still holding me close.

"I promise." I said. "Thank you." I said a little quieter.

_______________

:)

That's the face I made while writing this. And ANNA WOULDN'T NOT LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE I WROTE every two damn minutes on kik.

"U done"

"Hey Ari Done yet?"

Well now I am so enjoy!

-xComaBabyx