Chapter 2

I followed Applejack through the crowds. She finally stopped in front of a small group of people. "Girls, the new girl is here," Applejack said.

"Great!" a pink skinned girl with dark pink hair exclaimed. "I'm Pinkie Pie. You are?"

"Rainbow Dash."

"I'm Rarity," a white skinned girl with purple hair said.

"And...I...I'm.." the last girl, a light yellow skinned girl with light pink hair started shyly. "Fluttershy." She said her name so softly I could not hear it.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"She said her name is Fluttershy," Pinkie Pie said before Fluttershy could reply. Just then, the bell rang. "Oh! We don't wanna be late for class, do we?" Pinkie Pie said as she made her way to class. Applejack said bye before going off too. Soon, it was just me and Fluttershy.

"What's your class now?" Fluttershy asked shyly. "Mine's History."

"Me too! Let's go."

Fluttershy led the way to the History classroom and I sat beside her. Soon, the History teacher came in. He started talking and talking and talking. After what seemed like hours of endless talk, which was actually just 45 minutes, he finally asked us to do some work. We opened our books and started doing the questions.

"So, where are you from?" Fluttershy asked softly.

"Just a small neighbourhood not near any city," I answered.

"Then why did you move from a peaceful neighbourhood to a bustling city?"

"My father's job needed him to come here so my mother and I followed him."

"I used to live in a small neighbourhood too. My family moved here when I was very young."

Silence before Fluttershy said, "You should watch out for Sunset Shimmer you know...If you can, try not to talk to her."

"Well, I've already met her."

"Did she say anything mean?"

"She insulted me about my hair and still expected me to join her so called 'gang'. I certainly would not want to join her measly gang of two weak boys."

"She always makes a point of going to new students first...she came here two months ago and acts like she's the principal of the school. She wants everyone to respect her as a so called queen and we students all know she means it when she says, 'Respect me or regret.' She really is mean. Even the boys are scared of her."

Soon, the bell rang and Fluttershy and I exited the classroom. "You should also watch out for Snips and Snails. They would do anything for her. As in anything. If you encounter any problems, you can always ask us-Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity and me- or go to Principal Celestia or Principal Luna."

Fluttershy went over to her locker and put some books in. "I have to go now...I've got to give this pamphlets for the Animal Shelter. We really need volunteers."

"See you later," I said.

I put my books in my locker and set out to find Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity. Instead, as I turned a corner, I saw Fluttershy. She wasn't alone. I recognised the other person immediately. Sunset Shimmer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was another chapter... hop you liked it.........