Green Is Special Just Like You

Real quick. Uh, I might put Forgotten Phantom on a hold for a bit, I have a lot of things happening right now so be patient. Until then, enjoy this one-shot of a Tsundere Carrot and a TacoBell Taco. Listen to Kiss by Mafumafu or go to the youtube video thingy I put.
------------------------------------------------------
Do you what a soulmate is?
A soulmate is someone who is your other half.
A soulmate is someone who helped you out the dark.
A soulmate is someone who...-

"Ughhhh~" Takao whinned as he changed the tv commercial. "I don't care about your sappy love right now tv!" He yelled. Takao Kazunari, 15 years old, have always thought love was complicated. He hated the fact that once you're 16, it's the day your soulmate is determined through eye color. For all he knows his soulmate could be a homeless guy that happened to stalk him 24/7! And that thought made him shiver.

What's even worse is his birthday is coming up. November 21st, which is two weeks from now. (Not really.) He sighed as lay his head on the table. He wondered about who his soulmate is. "Maybe she's a pretty girl. Or popular. Or.. oh! Rich maybe?!" He started daydreaming until he heard ringing coming from his phone. He grab it and was surprise at who was coming him. He answered. "Yesss?~" "Hello Takao-kun." Takao smiled. "Yo Kuroko! What's up?" "You free?" "Yeah why?" "The others and I wanted to meet up and talk for a bit. Probably discuss about what we should for your birthday." Takao's smile got wider if that's even possible. "Of course I'll go! So what time?" "Oh. Well I'm already at Queney Cafe, Kise is already here so if you don't mind coming right now." "On my way!" Takao hang up.

The only thing he liked about his birthday is that his friends does it for him and surprise him greatly. He really does love them. He changed into suitable clothes and headed out. He looked around when he got out of his apartment. He down the oh so familiar streets. He got to the cafe and instantly saw Kuroko and Kise. "Yo guys!" Takao smiled once again and walk over to them. "Hello Takaocchi!" "Hello Takao-kun." The said little taco just kept smiling at them and sat down.

"So is the others coming?" Takao asked. Kuroko nodded. "Himuro-kun and Furihata-kun are on their way right now." "How's everything?" Kise grinned. "Me and Aominecchi went on a date a couple of weeks ago! He said he plan it all out!~" Takao sighed inside. All his friends found lovers already but he knows they'll be heartbroken when they found out who they love so much isn't their soulmate or their partner's soulmate isn't them. "That must be nice!~" Takao whinned a bit. Kuroko just smiled while Kise went on and on about him and Aomine.

"Hello everyone." They turn and saw Himuro and Furihata. "Yo!~" The two sat down and talked for a bit. "So Kazunari what do you want for your birthday?" Himuro asked the little hawk taco. "Hmm. I don't really care what you guys get me this year!~" "Awwwwe~ But Takaocchi! I don't know anything that will satisfy your needy needs!" Kise pouted which everyone laughed at. "I always say this, I don't care." "Alright, alright." They then started talking about random things like 'how hard is Akashi in-' you know what, let's not go there.

Two weeks later.. November 21st

Takao woke up by the sound of a ding. He opened his eyes then glance at his phone. He grab it and saw a couple of people sent him messages.

Blond Model
Happy birthday Takaocchi! suu!~
(o'ω`o)

Invisible Man
Happy birthday Takao-kun.

That One Guy
I wish you a happy birthday Kazunari!~ ♡

Scared Small
Happy birthday Takao! ^-^