I Can't Be Happy, Okay?!?

You were just done hanging out with Travis, when suddenly Aphmau appears out of no where and has a camera. Oh no... She can't seriously be-

"OH MY IRENE YOU AND TRAVIS ARE SOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER! I GOTTA SEND THESE TO ZANE!!!!!" She screamed and ran off. You were cuddling with Travis because he was currently sick and you wanted him to feel better, so you went to his house and took care of him. He forced you into the cuddles. He always does. You guys are practically brother and sister, well, in your opinion. Travis and everyone else thinks differently. You ran after her as you suddenly tackled her to the ground.

"Aaaaand send!~" She smirked then giggled. You were a goner. (*insert horrible singing voice* I'm a goner! Somebody catch my breath- *gets slapped* I'm sorry X'D) Zane didn't like Travis, at all. He was just disgusted that he flirts with ALL the girls. All.Of.Them. You immediately heard something slam and break.

"YYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" You heard Zane from his house, and you were all the way down the street. Oh Irene save me! Please! You saw literally everyone come out of their house to see what was up. (Except Aaron) They all looked at you, and only you. You were known throughout the neighborhood. You were the one who mostly threw the neighborhood events recently. After the play that Katelyn held, you were known for parties and such. You mentally cried yourself into a corner.

You looked at Travis, who smirked. You gave him the finger as you saw Zane running at you. You instantly ran away to Aaron. He was your big brother after all. Well, adopted. He adopted you when you both were younger. You didn't even knock on his door. Just barged in. Thank Irene he was sitting in the living room, reading. You practically jumped on him and hugged him. He knew something was up.

"Woah, Y/N. What's up?" He questioned hugging you back. You silently cried into his chest.

"Zane....A-Aphmau.....Travi-" Before you could even finish, you saw Zane at Aaron's door, with Aphmau and Travis behind him.

"What do you think you were doing with him?!?!?" He practically screamed at the top of his lungs. You whimpered. Aaron started petting you're hair and glared at Zane.

"Zane, what did you do to her?" Aaron tried to stay calm. Though it was very difficult.

"Me? I did nothing! She was cuddling with that thing!" He said while pointing to Travis with his thumb. Travis gasped dramatically and put his heart on his chest, pretending to be hurt. Aphmau felt guilty about this. She didn't expect Zane to act like this. You slowly calmed down.

"Zane..." You got up and walked to him, "Travis, he- He forced me to cuddle with him. But it's not his fault. I gave into it, so please don't hurt him!" You looked into Zane's eye and your eyes were filled with forgiveness and a begging glint in it. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine, if he makes you happy, I'll be happy." You looked down.

"B-But- I'm not happy with him..." You mumbled. Zane looked up at you, and Travis looked kind of sad. you sighed and walked out the door.

"What do you mean, 'You're not happy' What do you need to be happy?" He looked at you. You blushed.

"I-It doesn't matter..." You began walking away, but he grabbed your wrist.

"Y/N L/N." You knew that tone of his, he wanted to know what was up, now. You flinched and face him, hiding your blush and tears.

"I said it doesn't matter." You snapped, and walked off. Zane wanted to protest but Aaron stopped him. Aaron knew when enough was enough. You ran to your house and collapsed on your bed. You regretted snapping at Zane, but you wanted him to stop bugging you. You began singing:

Momma never told me how to love
Daddy never told me how to feel
Momma never told me how to touch
Daddy never showed me how to heal
Momma never set a good example
Daddy never held momma's hand
Momma found everything hard to handle
Daddy never stood up like a man

I've walked alone, broken
Emotionally frozen
Getting it on
Getting it wrong

How do you love someone
Without getting hurt
How do you love someone
Without crawling in the dirt
So far in my life
Clouds have blocked the sun
How do you love, how do you love someone

I was always the chosen child
The biggest scandal I became
They told me I'd never survive
But survival's my middle name

I've walked alone, hoping
Just barely coping
Getting it on
Getting it wrong

How do you love someone
Without getting hurt
How do you love someone
Without crawling in the dirt
So far in my life
Clouds have blocked the sun
How do you love, how do you love someone

It's hard to talk
To see what's deep inside
It's hard to tell the truth
When you've always lied

How do you love someone
Without getting hurt
How do you love someone
Without crawling in the dirt
So far in my life
Clouds have blocked the sun
How do you love, how do you love someone

How do you love someone
And make it last
How do you love someone (love someone)
Without tripping on the past
So far in my life
Clouds have blocked the sun
How do you love, how do you love someone
How do you love, how do you love someone, someone

You sighed as you thought of Zane.

"He would never love someone like me..." You said quietly. You were wrong. Oh my Irene you were so wrong. You didn't know that a sexy (Yes, sexy... XD) black haired man was suffering because of you hanging out with Travis. Hopefully you would find out sooner or later the truth......