prologue

I sat at my bay window, sighing as my I began to pick at my chipped nails, in habit. the sound of squealing tires filled the empty, echoey room through the open window and the moving truck sped away.

the door creaked open, revealing my dad with his hands on his hips.

"what do 'ya think, kiddo?" he asked with a glint of hope in his eyes. I tried swallowing the lump in my throat, shrugging. if I had spoken, I would've made him cry from an outburst- screaming at the top of my lungs. I really did want to go home, in florida.

as if he could read my mind, he slumped next to me, putting his left hand on my shoulder, somehow forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"look, have (pronounced hayve), this is our home now, okay? someday, we just gotta face reality. shes gone."

I nodded, swallowing tears and shifted my gaze back out the window to a boy.

not just any boy.
quite an attractive boy, if I do say so myself.

his window was slightly open, enough to let his legs dangle, and he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. the sight of him make me shudder and stare at him more.

I squinted my eyes his way, seeing a shadowed womanly figure kiss his bare shoulders. I cringed and shut my window, looking away before I saw anything more.

bad boy.

story idea and cover : -tiawrites

+

lower case intended
LOOK AT THE COVER ITS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT IT DOESNT MATCH MY THEME ))): tia worked hard on it
GO FOLLOW HER

i love this idea so tysmmm tia ily sm