Royal Pleasure

It's private time for King Claude Faustus and Queen Sebastian Faustus. "Mng Claude." Sebastian moaned as Claude kissed his leg.

"Do you like that my love." Claude asked looking into his Queen's crimson eyes leaving a trail of kisses on his leg.

"Yes." Sebastian closed his eyes loving the feeling of his King's lips on his leg.

The pleasure was interrupted when a guard bursted in. "What the hell? What part of private time do you idiot guards not under?!" Claude yelled at the guard. Sebastian gave the guard a glare, angry for being interrupted during his pleasure.

"I'm extremely sorry your highness." the guard exclaimed. "But one of the Queen whips have been stolen."

"Which one?" Sebastian asked standing next Claude with his hand on Claude's chest. Claude had his around Sebastian's waist.

"Demon's Sting My Queen." the guard replied.

"Oh. Well I'm not to worried about that one." Sebastian smiled.

Claude look at his beautiful Queen. "Are you sure my love? Because I can have some of the guards go retrieve it for you."

"I'm positive love. Besides I wish to return to our private time."

Claude smiled "Alright my little raven." He kissed his Queen softly. "You may go now. I must pleasure my Queen here."

"Yes, My King." and with that the guard left closing the door behind him.

Claude picked his Queen up bridal style place him on their lounge chair. "Go lock the door so no more guards come barging in." Sebastian exclaimed. Claude nodded and did as his Queen wanted. "Now, come ravish me." Sebastian grinned at his King.

Claude licked his lips and walked towards his Queen. "With pleasure, my ravishing raven."

"Ah Claude." Sebastian moaned as his King entered him slowly. Claude thrusted slowly so he could tease his moaning Queen. Just a bit. "F-faster."

Claude Chuckled and started to thrust faster.

"Enjoying  the pleasure my lovely Queen."

"Y-yes my sexy Spider King. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Claude started pumping Sebastian's member in time with his thrusts. He bent down started sucking on his Queen's neck making him gasp.

"Ngh Claude I'm gonna cum." Sebastian moaned.

"Me too." Claude grunted.

With one more thrust they both came. "ah ha ah!" they moaned. Claude came inside his Queen. Sebastian came all over him and his King.

Claude laid down on the lounge chair. His arms open gesturing  for his Queen to lay on him while he held him. So Sebastian did just that.

"I love you so much my sexy King." Sebastian said with a smile.

"I love you so much too my beautiful Queen. Claude said smiling as well.

And with one last passionate kiss both demons fell asleep.

THE END.

------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked the story let me know by commenting.