Untitled Part 2

It is the year 1850 in the Industrial town of Cardiff Wales, Victor Mews and six constables have been on foot patrol in the streets of Cardiff, when a local women is heard screaming in Womanby Street, causing the officers to attend in haste.   On arrival they see a dead woman on the floor, as a shadow figure stands over her, both hands on the woman's head, then a blue light, shines from the dark figures eyes, creating two beams of light hitting the woman's head, then a green light shining back into the ghostly dark figures face.... We called to the dark shadow man, to stand fast, then to our horror, the dead woman became a light blue dust and blew away, with the high winds.  A police pistol was discharged into the thing, as the lead shot, hit its target and exploded into tiny hot splinters of lead. 

With police lanterns and swords in hand, we all gave chase to the thing, as a doorway appeared in the old medieval wall of Womanby Street, which we all run through pursuing the shadow monster, only to discover,  that we were in fact trapped, watching the doorway seal behind us.  Searching the long tunnels, proved to be an interesting experience, with the shadow person no where to be found, forcing us to follow the long dark damp tunnels, in an attempt  to find a way out.