Having Sex With My Bus Driver

Yumm. I had to have the sexiest bus driver alive.6'2 ,solid muscle, and almond skin! This is my story about how I fell In love with my bus driver....My very MARRIED lover. How his wife found out and exactly who he chose.

VOTE PLEASE!!! Thank You!& COMMENT PLEASE ON WETHER I SHOULD KEEP WRITTING!

Chapter one

The first time I saw him , I fell in love. Maybe it was his big juicy lips or his huge feet! But either way I knew I had to have him. My name is London. Here in Altanta ,bitches real thirsty for a man. I never had a problem because Im quite a sight. Long natural hair ,brown eyes, carmel skin, thick waist ,5'2 ,and a Nicki Minaj ass too match. Growing up, I was told that I should be a model. But instead I became a stripper at Ass Fever.

I was the main bitch inside that club people came all over to see jme pop my pussy. Anyways one night I got off late and had to catch a late bus. While waiting at the bus stop I realized I still had on my clothes I performed in.I reeked of sex and liqour.The coat I wore wasnt big enough to hide my almost bare body. Suddenly I heard the screeching of tires and i looked up to see the finest piece of man I had seen in a while. I put on my sexiest smile and walked to get on the bus.....