Chapter 11- The Reunion

En başından başla

I hung up real fast before he could get a word in. I grabbed Bryan’s arm and we left the out the airport. Bryan caught a cab as I got money out of the ATM machine. We got our money and then we were off.

“So, you new here?” The man asked

“Yea, I’m looking for my boyfriend” I said plainly

The man looked at us in the rearview mirror, and a smile appeared on his face.

“So you going to the pack house then” he asked

Bryan growled and I glared at him.

“Depends, you a hunter” I asked

“Nope, nothing like that, I’m just one of the visiting vampire, this pack has found something interesting and I was called to see it” he explained

I knew what they found and I will have Leo back, the vampire looked in confusion about the silence.

“Yea could you take us there” Bryan asked

The cab pulled off and we were on our way.

It was a little snow out and it was pretty dark out, humans all around had on big coats and were getting home. I looked over at Bryan, he was fast asleep, he looked completely tired when we on the plane, but I guess he was worried about me. He had on a wrinkly white long sleeve shirt and he was wearing skinny black jeans, with black converse. His brown hair was started to growl out more. We arrived at the pack house and my wolf howled at the scent of Leo. He was here and I was on the verge of breaking through this window. I got out and gave the guy his money and he went on to park his cab.

A big guy came out of the Pack house, with an angry scowl on his face. “What’s the Montana Alpha doing here” he asked

Before I could get a word in, everything around us started to rise of the ground and the small cubs started to cough and choke.

“Leo” was the only thing that came out of my mouth

Leo POV (ten minutes earlier)

I woke up in a cold room, chained up to a wet brick wall.

“Wow, this is cheesy” I said out loud

I was greeted with a hard punch in my abdomen; all the air being pushed out of me.

“Shut it” A ruff voice yelled at me

It was too dark to see, by the way the eyes on this guy glowed, I could tell he was a werewolf. I heard a bunch of whispers, so there were more people in this room, I looked around, but it was still too dark.

“Where are the other hunters” he asked

“What?” I furrowed my brows

Water was thrown on me soaking me.

“I won’t ask again” The voice growled

The light switched on and the man in front of me was terrifying. He had dark skin and buzz cut black hair. He was wearing black jeans and no shoes; I could tell he was on the verge of shifting, his nails were claws and his fangs were retracting and extending from time to time. His eyes glowed were a misty grey. When I didn’t respond, he snarled and slashed my chest with his sharp claws. Blood oozed out from the wound and I howled in pain and tears threatened to leak out of my eyes.

“Tell me” he yelled getting into my face

“I don’t know” I cried out

My chest was clawed again and a hand wrapped tightly around my neck. I tried to breath but nothing was getting pass my throat.