"Doesn't surprise me," said Dipper, "Soos' real dad was never around, I wouldn't be surprise if he wants to spend all his free time with his own son."

A few hours later Dipper was helping Soos and Wendy out on one the new attractions.

"So dude how's Pacifica coming along," Soos asked Dipper.

"She is doing great," said Dipper, "although she did eat cupcakes and Doritos for breakfast,"

"You know Dipper I have got to give you guys credit," said Wendy.

"Why's that," Dipper asked.

"Well most teenage couple would be freaking out if they found out if they're pregnant," said Wendy, "I still have a video of Robbie's reaction from when Tambry was pregnant on my computer, but anyway, you and Pacifica are handling it real well."

"Along with Mabel and my parents," said Dipper, "Pacifica's Parents are a different case on the other hand."

"Why's that dude?" Soos asked.

"They canceled her phone plan, her credit cards, and I'm not making this one up even if I wanted to, they started sending coat hangers to abort the baby  in the mail," said Dipper.

"Woah man they are so not cool dude," said Soos.

"Yeah man I knew the Northwest are mean but that's a new low even for them," said Wendy.

"Yeah well the joke is on them, we were running low on coat hangers anyway," said Dipper, "Mabel's got a lot of neon clothes now since she gave up on her sweaters 2 years ago."

They all laugh at Dipper remark.

A few hours later Dipper gets a text from Pacifica.

(Code Dip-Dipper Paz-Pacifica)

Paz: Can u get somethin on ur way back?

Dip: Sure wut?

Paz: Can pick up 2 Pepperoni & Cheese pizzas and 4 Pints of Jen and Barry's ice cream*

Dip: Jeez those crazy cravings are gonna cost me a fortune

Paz: Actually 3 of those pints r 4 Mabel but she did tell me shell pay u back when you get back.

Dip: Okay, but quik question, do u mind if the pizza is the party ones?

Paz: No I don't mind, but make it 3 then.

Dip: Ok sorry but Jen and Barry's is $$$$.

Paz: I kno, we got 2 save some of that $$ for the baby.

Dip: Ok I'll head 2 the store after my shift is over, so I'll c u in a hour.

Paz: Ok 💋💋💋Luv U💋💋💋

Dip: ❤❤❤Luv U 2❤❤❤

Dipper is done texting and finishes up what he is doing.

Once Dipper is done he gets in his car just as Wendy taps on his window, he then rolls it done.

"Yo can you give me a lift to my house, my car is in the shop?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah where is it, I'm on my way the grocery store," said Dipper.

"I live about ½ a mile away from there," said Wendy.

"Okay hop in," said Dipper.

The car then arrives in front of Wendy's house.

"Wow, no offence but that house is tiny," said Dipper.

"Well I'm only renting it until I graduate from college then I can finally move to Portland," said Wendy, "Welp, see you later."

"Later," said Dipper.

Wendy then gets out of the car and Dipper drives off.

About a half hour later Dipper returns home with a bag full of frozen.

"Did you get what I as for?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah, although they were short on the pepperoni so I had to get one supreme," said Dipper.

"I don't mind actually."

"Oh you didn't tell me what flavor of ice cream you wanted so I got a new flavor I think you might find cute."

Pacifica takes the pint and reads the flavor, "Homer Simpson's Cookie D'oh", which makes her laugh.

"That's funny," said Pacifica.

Mabel then walks in.

"Hey dipper did you get my ice cream?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah i got what you usually get, strawberry brownie batter, berry-nado, and Waddle's salted caramel pretzel," said Dipper.

"Thanks bro bro, here's the money I said I give you," said Mabel as she hands him $15.

Mabel then leaves as Dipper gets started on the 3 pizzas.

Once the pizzas were cooked and sliced, Pacifica started eating.

"You know can have some if you want, did you really think I'm gonna eat all this?" said Pacifica.

"Well I'm a bit hungry anyways, long day at work can get you hungry," said Dipper.

Then they ate the pizzas, watched some TV, and decided to call it a night.

A/N: HOLY S**T, I can't believe I wrote that much. Well anyway I'll reveal the gender of their baby 2 chapters from now.

*Jen and Barry's Ice Cream is my Parody of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, that stuff is good but dang is it expensive.

Random Character Quote: When there's no cops around anything is legal.- Grunkle Stan (Season 1 Episode 9: The Time Travelers Pig.)