"Wow" I muttered.

"Amazing isn't it?" He smirked taking us both to the couch.

* NIALL'S POV *

"Amazing isn't it?" I smirked.

I started to take us to the couch. I couldn't help but keep staring at her. She was beautiful. Her luscious long straight blonde hair with her brown eyes and stunning figure. I wonder what's wrong? Why is she so upset? I've never felt like this. I actually really care about her. I feel like I've known her for years but I just met her. I just want to hold her in my arms forever.

"Um are you okay?" She asked probably noticing me staring at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine how about you beautiful?" I replied accidentally slipping that out. Shit.

"I'm better" she said looking down starting to cry again.

I felt so bad. Whatever she is crying about seems really rough. I just scooted over and started to hug her. A few moments later she hugged me back. I wanted to stay like this forever. I decided to order some room service and watch a movie to try and get things off her mind.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked her.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not picky" she replied.

I decided just to order a lot of food and she can pick what she wants. After that I asked her if she'd wanted to watch a movie. She said yes so I put on a movie. About twenty minutes into the movie there was a knock on the door. The food was here. After we both ate we continued to watch the movie as she leaned on my shoulder and dosed off. After the movie ended I picked her up bridal style and laid her down in my bed and put the covers over her. She looked so cute sleeping.

* HEATHER'S POV *

I woke up in a bedroom. The guy must have carried me in here. I quietly got up and tiptoed into out of the room trying to find him. He was asleep on the couch. I really needed to go. I walked up to him and whispered into his ear "thank you for caring"

I wrote a note and left it on the Bed. I quietly opened the door and walked out. Unsure of where I was going. I just knew not back to where I started.

* NIALL'S POV *

"NIALL WAKE UP!!" I opened my eyes seeing Louis on me shaking me screaming for me to wake up.

I got up causing him to fall. I started to walk in my room while hearing Louis yelling for Harry that I hurt him. I swear that boy acted like a 4 year old. I walked in the room seeing she's not there. Just a note. I picked it up and started to read it.

Dear young man,

Thank you for caring. It really means alot. I left because I needed to start fresh. I'll always remember you. Thank you soo much.

Love,

Heather

Heather. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

---------------------------------------------

AWW SHUCKSS!!

That should be me ^^ :'(

Just kidding! Not really hah.

VOTE? COMMENT? LOVE PANDAS? I FOR ONE LOVE PANDAS! (That needed to be mentioned)

- Niall's Future Wife ;)