Finding someone

Steve went to check on Wanda. She was in another room and was tearing up and started to softly cry. He knocked on the door and walked in to hear the crying sokovian. She sniffled and wiped some tears away. "Oh...uhh I kinda just want to be alone right now Steve" she said sadly and wasn't facing him. He walked to her "Wanda I am sorry about what just happened back there." He said in a soft voice.  She nodded "it's not your fault" she said. "I just want to be alone, that's how I am now" he said due to losing her brother, she felt alone in the world. He sighed "okay.....but just know, you're not alone, you're never going to be alone. I'm am always going to be here for you." She looked at him and walked to him. She looked up at him and hugged him tightly, putting her head on his chest. "Thank you...thank you so much Steve " she whispered into his chest. Steve hugged her back. "I'm not going to leave you" he whispered back to her.

They returned to the meeting and talked with the general for a while. Half the team disagreed with the general and the others agreed with him. The team returned to their base. Wanda walked in and walked to her room. She walked quickly, trying to avoid Steve, not because she was sad or mad with him but because she was starting to feel something she never have before. She closed the door behind her and sat on her bed. Other than her brother she never had anyone look out for her, but it was different with Steve. Not like a brother but something different.

Steve walked to her room and knocked on her door. She got up and walked to answer. She looked up at him, and smiled lightly. "Hello Steve" she said "hi. I was wanting to see how you were doing" he said. She looked at the ground then again at him "I've....I'm good. " she said "I....I've been wanting to tell you something" he said "what is it?" She asked and smiled a little more. "I uh...." He was interrupted by Sam. "We got a mission" he said. Steve nodded "I guess I'll tell you later" he said and went to get ready. She got ready herself. The mission was to stop someone, he called himself, Crossbones.