Very quietly, I shut the door and walked as softly as possible away from the house. I made it 4 steps, then Grayson jumped into my path. He was sweaty, glimmering in what little light there was. He only had on a pair of pants that were way too baggy. He had to hold onto them to keep them cover the important parts.

"And just where do you think you're going?"

I shrugged, "Away."

He shook his head. "Nah uh." He pointed to the house, "You're going up to your room and going to sleep." I shook my head back at him. "No?"

"I'm not going back."

"I'll chain you to the bed. You know I know where the hand cuffs and leg binders are."

"You wouldn't." He would.

"Try me. Give me an excuse to tie you to my bed." He smirked.

"I'm not safe in that house!"

Grayson sighed, "You'll be fine."

"How?! Your father's the alpha of your pack! He could send you all out on an errand and in the time it would take you, he could rape me, kill me and bury me in the backyard."

"I'd take you with me."

"You can't take me everywhere."

He nodded, "But I can distract you. Have you stay with Rebecca for a night."

"She couldn't stop him!"

"Please Casey. Come inside with me. After graduation you can move out and not have to worry about Trevor again."

"I don't know."

"I told you I'd keep you safe. It's your job to trust me now."

I put the bag on my other shoulder. It was pretty heavy.

He looked at the bag and smirked, "You fit a lot into the bag." I nodded and looked at it. "Come on. It's time for bed."

He took the bag off my shoulder and took my hand. "We'll sleep in your bed tonight."

"Why can't you sleep in yours?" I asked annoyed.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at me. "You want to be left alone after my father's advances on you?" I swallowed hard. He looked back at the house, "That's what I thought."

"Your bed's nicer."

I could see his smile. Of course he knew I would choose his bed over mine. The bed sheets were all Egyptian cotton. I loved his bed. He went into my room and put the bag on the bed.