New Kid? New Friends?

(A/N:This is the part were you are in 2nd grade and first meet the boys your very shy so lets get on with the story)

     Y/N walked into her new classroom in Korea. She wore her uniform and sat near a group of young boys. Her teacher spoke after a while and said "Class quiet down we have a new student. Y/N would you like to come up to the front of the class and introduce yourself?"
    She walked up nervously and said "Hi my name is Y-Y/N L/N and I came all the way from Los Angeles in California. I hope we all c-can be
f-friends." "Thank you Ms.L/N. Class I would like Min Yoongi Gi and Kim Seok Jin to show Ms.L/N around."
     The boy who I think was Min said "Why do we have to?" "Because you were talking and not listening. Do I have to call the principal?" "No." Min said angrily. The boy who was Kim just looked at me and smiled.
~MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO RECESS~
     Two boy's aproached me and a boy humming the song from Cinderella said "Hello Y/N I'm Seok but you can call me Jin. Me and Min have to show you around." He said blushing a little. The boy next to him "I thought I told you to call me Yoongi. Idiot." He sighed.
     I giggled "Nice to meet you
J-jin~kun and Yoongi~oppa I hope we can be f-friends." I stuttered. They looked at me in 'awe' and showed me the cafeteria, playgrpund and classrooms.
     "It was very nice meeting you can I stay with you guys for the rest of recess I don't know anyone else?" I asked. "Sure!" They said in unison. As we walked to the playground we met a few of there friends. I met Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyugh, and Junkook. Junkook is in 1st grade but we don't care cause we are friends.