New Day

Summers POV:

I wake up with the sun beaming down on my long blonde hair, with the wind bristling through the dangling, green leafs of the trees that surround my house. OK let me put this out there I live in the forest, no don't go thinking that I am a Goblin or Homeless, I am wolf okay now that's out of the way now let's continue, now where was I?....

Hmm yes I remember now, I get up an I slowly attempt to make my way downstairs while both of my legs are asleep Gee this is going to be interesting, as I make my way down the stairs my stomach starts buzzing with anticipation, I've heard about this from my mother before she died she says your either nervous or you have found or about to find your mate. When I was younger my parents told me that finding your mate was the best thing that could happen to you. You not only find your one true love that feels all thought your feeling and feels for the mate if she is sad, angry or hurting but you also get to spend your whole life with them. I still haven't found mine yet but that doesn't meant that I am not going to stop the feeling or I am not looking forward to it.My friends have all found their mate and are either married and have kids or they are just happily married.

I decide to just get myself a green apple and prepare myself for the shops as I need some food, see i don't usually eat a lot because of my slim form, I have always been like this even when I was younger my Mum would say that I am special and beautiful the way I am and the other people that my mum say were jealous of me said that I was to week and I wouldn't survive in a battle. As finishing getting ready for the shops finally agreeing with my favourite, my minty blue high waisted shorts and a white top that says the words 'enjoy life' on it I make my way down to my car and to the shops.

Once I get to my destination, the smell of popcorn and cotton candy fills my nose and I fight the urge to go there and eat unhealthy. The one thing I notice is that there is a extremely attractive man standing 12 feet away from me he has tan skin and black hair and by the looks of it is extremely muscular, once I breath in his aroma fills my nostrils and my heart instantly speeds up and my inner wolf begs me to go to him I guess he's my mate.

Brandon's POV:

I arrive at the shops hoping to find some popcorn and protein powder for tomorrow's movie bash and Gym Smash extravaganza which I do every Friday to keep fit for my role as Alpha of my pack called 'the dark moon', when I am suddenly smelling a sweet flowery aroma of someone behind me. My Wolf inside of me instantly picks and I struggle to keep his muscular black form from taking over, my muscles instantly tense up and I am suddenly getting the urge to find my Mate.

I turn around and find this incredibly slim, beautiful women standing there she has beautiful long blonde hair that goes down under her shoulders, beautiful pale skin, lovely greyish blue eyes and is just beautiful all around, I can already sense she's a wolf tick in that box, and because of that I sense her heart going fast. So I make my way up to her and I hold her in my arms she is so weak but i love that about her, I growl into the groove of her neck 'mine'...

Back to Summer's POV:

I feel his warm breath on my neck and when he said 'mine' I instantly gave into his power I have found my love of my life, my mate and I couldn't be happier.

*Hi My lovelies'

i have just posted this for you, please read,

i will try putting up a chapter tomorrow but i dont know..

1) what do you think?

2) what will happen?

3) do you know that girl in the photo? try and put the answer in the comments

luv you

Naomi