Not literally of course. Lets just say I have an eye for the ladies. I like to think of myself as a connoisseur. I'm not fussy, black, white, Asian and everything in between, I've been there, and the chances are that the female recipient of my affection, got just as much out of it as I did. Like I said, its a biological thing, I'm not some womanising sleaze, I treat women with respect, have a little fun and the next day we both move on. I don't go for the vulnerable post break up broad, sitting at the end of the bar, reminiscing into her vodka. I like the bolshy, ballsy, challenging chick usually pack hunting for men with her friends. She knows what she wants, she knows you're not Mr Right but hell, she's more of a Mr Right now gal. And so the dance commences.

And on that particular morning, once the guy and his kid left, I'd spotted a busty twenty something wearing a tight fitting cream dress, checking the list of stops on the wall beside her. Here was my cue. Like Sherlock Holmes investigating a mystery, observation was key. I knew I hadn't seen her on my journey before, I'd have remembered those blood red swollen lips and those tits that would have gotten my attention from a mile off. The way she trailed her finger over the map of subway stops, I knew she was unsure. Maybe her first day of work, maybe she was headed to an interview. If a woman like her entered my working realm for an interview, I'd say yes without needing to see her credentials, and then we'd play cat and mouse for a few weeks.....

Before I bent her over my desk and fucked her so hard she'd be walking like John Wayne for days.

I got up out of my seat and headed over to the other side of the carriage, getting a waft of her floral perfume. I didn't know when she was getting off, but I knew I wanted her number before she disappeared. I had an appetite building, and I swooped in.

'Hey, do you need some help?'

The blonde looked up startled, and I saw a little resemblance to Scarlett Johannsen. The woman was smoking hot.

'I need to get off at West Street but I can't seem to find it on here....' She traced her finger along the line and I covered her hand with mine, lowering it until it rested over the correct stop.

'Thanks so much.' She gushed, exhaling as the heat of my hand permeated through her soft, warm skin. 'I feel so stupid.' She giggled, and I knew it was on, the way she rested her palm on my forearm, gazing into my eyes from beneath thick dark lashes. 'I'm running late for an interview, and I'm so nervous....'

Bingo. Sherlock scores again.

'Well if we get off at the next stop we can take a cab, my office is right near the station. If you stay on here its gonna get busy in....five minutes.' I consulted my watch, adding to the realism of my spinning story. 'You know, with commuters and all.'

She looked at the map and back at me, biting down thoughtfully on that lower lip of hers.

'Oh hell, why not?' She smiled, showing off dazzling white teeth. 'I'm Lacey.' She stuck out her hand banking on a hand shake. I did one better, kissing her knuckles and lingering my lips there. Sometimes I went all out with the old school Casanova routine, now was one of those times. I'd presented myself as the hero, saving her from running late. Chivalry was not dead. Not where I was concerned.

'I'm James.' I smiled back, matching her broad white smile with one of my own.

..........

We got off at the next station, making small talk about the area, and her being new to the whole hustle and bustle as masses of waiting passengers swarmed past us onto the train. I hailed a cab and we climbed into the back, the driver pre occupied as he chatted through his hands free system in Arabic. Keeping one eye on him, I had a little ground work to do. Lacey was nervous and we still had seven minutes.

'So....what do you do, you look too well dressed to be riding the subway.' She cooed, leaning in closer.

This was almost too easy.

'I'm CEO of Radspace.' The CEO part always had them interested, hanging on my every word.

'Wow.' She placed her palm on my thigh. Just an inch higher and we'd be in dangerous territory. 'So you're in charge of lots of people.' She regarded me with deep violet doe eyes. And those lips. I could just imagine them wrapped around my.....

'The CEO of the law firm I'm headed to is a miserable old asshole.' She laughed, and I leant past her to open the window a little. All part of the plan. My arm brushed her breast and she hissed, drawing in a long breath. If there was any doubt before, now it was well and truly, on.

'So you're nervous.' I lowered my voice. 'I hear there's a cure for nerves....if you do something crazy, something you've never done before.....you feel.....' I paused for effect. And it worked, she was literally hanging on my every syllable. 'Invincible.'

There was that giggle again. Although now, she sounded a little out of breath.

I rested my hand on her stockinged thigh, and tracing patterns there, she shuttered her eyes, impressive chest heaving. Lifting my fingers momentarily I waited for her to give me a sign. I wasn't going to act without her go ahead. As I said before, I'm no pervert. Nor am I a sleaze desperate to touch any woman that takes my fancy. This was a reciprocal relationship. She grabbed my hand back, placing it higher, just under the hem of her tight, fitted cream dress. That was all the sign I needed. My fingers trailed up the inside of her thigh, to the tiny strip of satin concealing her heated, moistened core. Pushing it aside I watched her pupils dilate, those rouged lips begging to be kissed. So I indulged her. In more ways that one. Massaging her aching nub, and plundering her mouth with my tongue, it took her less than a minute to come.

Not a record, but impressive nonetheless.

'Oh James' she whispered huskily, and running her hand down the crotch of my tailored trousers she gasped, removing her finger tips as if she'd been burned. Then I saw the need in her eyes. The desperation for round two. So, careering through the revolving doors at Hartson and Phillips we made it to the bathroom stalls of the men's room. Watching those ruby red, slick lips around my length started my day off with a bang. When all was said and done, she scurried off to her interview. I straightened my tie and bid farewell to the security guy at the front desk. Sure a quick fuck would have been nice, but that little oral experience was just what the doctor ordered.

Hello Monday morning. Life was fucking awesome.

...........

Thank you for reading!

This is a taster of something I'm working on now and again, something to push me and change my writing style up a little! Hope you enjoyed it. Comments are welcomed!

With love,

Your author,

Dana xxxx