Lets Be Alone Together {some patrick stump fan fic}

[Ellie's POV]

"WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME!!" "Percy I do love you." "REALLY?! BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT WAY!!" "Percy you KNOW i love you! But do YOU love ME?!" i was crying now. Honestly, Percy hangs out with his friends more than he hangs out with me and I'm starting to get a little concerned. "OF COURSE I DO!!" "ok then explain coming home late every night." he paused. It took a while for him to answer. Thats how i know he's lying. "uhh...." yep he is lying he doesn't love me. *sigh* "ok you know what thats it I'm done in outta here" I was so done with his shit.

"HEY WAIT!! you can't leave..." Percy grabbed my wrist then he let go. "really?! Give me one good reason why!" he looked me in the eyes and said "because...i...uhh....i can't live without you.." thats it I'm so done. "yea whatever see ya sucker" I started to tear up again. I'm left alone, walking in the darkness. I'm just walking and walking and walking. Come to think of it I dont know where I'm going. Oh well. So I'm just walking and walking. "oh hey look a bench finally I can rest!!"

I sit on the bench. And when I finally think that I forgot about what just happened the memory comes back. Then I start crying. Fifteen minutes later I hear a voice. "hey, are you ok?" it was a male thats for sure. But his voice sounds so sweet and innocent. (hey be careful he could be a hobo) shut up he doesn't sound like one! (but what if he is one) I dont care. (Ellie..) WHAT! (he could be a murderer) nope not buying it! (go ahead take a looksie)

So I take a little peek at this man. To be surprised he wasn't a hobo. SEE I TILD YOU HE WASN'T A HOBO (whatever he might still be a murderer) be quiet! I pick my head up to really look at him. He looks about twenty. (murder ~(-.-~) ) SHUT UP!! "who are you?" I'm sorry I have to ask. (MURDER \(-.-\) ) SHUT. UP. "oh my name is Patrick, Patrick Stump." hmm thays a weird name. (MUURRDER (/-.-)/ ) SHUT THE FUCK UP. you just told yourself to shut up. I KNOW THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. now you called yourself an idiot. GO TO YOUR ROOM. NO BITCH HAHAHHA. "uh hi my name is Ellie...Ellie Jackson" dammit my name is so weird. (hey Ellie...) what. Do. You. Want... (muuuurrddeeerrr ~(-.-)~ ) GO SOMEWHERE!! I can't I'm stuck with you. WHATEVER JUST SHUT UP IM TALKING TO A NICE MAN. (psst murder.) BE QUIET YOU LIL SHIT. you called yourself a-. I KNOW WHAT I DID!!

"thats a nice name better than mine." awwww he has such a cute face!! (murder) be quiet I've had enough of your bullshit. "I think the name patrick stump is adorable." dammit why did I say that. "really?.." "yea." "sweet...so what are you out here for? Uh sorry for asking" wow he's so cute and stuff I just wanna hug him and squeeze him really tight!! "oh no problem uh to be honest...i came out here to get some air because uhh....relationship problems...as in...im totally free." (Ellie, are you trying to get yourself murdered?) SHUT UP HE'S NOT A MURDERER!!!

"oh damn..well if you're wondering I'm just walking around I don't have a girlfriend to hang with." OMG HOW CAN SOMEONE SO SWEET AND KIND NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND (because he's. a. MURDERER) shhh you lil shit!!! "what?! YOU dont have a girlfriend?! I thought that the chicks would be all over you!" why did I say that? "thats uh nice of you I guess haha anyways here take this." he handed me a paper what am I supposed to do with paper. (burn it) no. "call me if you want by the way I just asked if you wanna be my friend *wink*" OMG THAT WINK DID HE JUST WINK?!?! AT ME?!?! help me I'm dying!! (remember MURDER) shut up.

"sure I'll be your friend I'll give you a call later." oh my Jesus lord this man is so adorable and kind and I JUST WANNA CUDDLE WITH HIM!! what. "awesome talk to you later then." "ok talk to you later!" OMG I JUST MADE A FRIEND IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! (murder) SHUT UP ABOUT THAT MURDERER CRAP U THINK HE WOULD'VE KILLED ME BY NOW!!! (psh they always seduce the women first) and why do you think this?! (horror movies) well I guess I can sleep on this bench. (murrrrrrderrr) OK BE QUIET IM TRYING TO SLEEP (hey remember the grudge girl) no stop it. (hey the telletubbies) nO sToP (hey Ellie, Slenderman) nOOOOOO (oh remember paranormal activity where that chick got pulled out of her bed) NO SHUT UP (oh oh remember that show called Yo Gabba Gabba) NOOOO STTOOOOP I guess I'm not sleeping tonight.

{A/N: hellooo I'm just writing this fan fic for fun it doesn't really have a storyline and I dont know why I started the chapter like that ok. Its almost seven in the morning i didn't get any sleep at all so yea hope you enjoyed! Share this with your friends, your mom, a hobo, your dog, anyone. Vote and comment please. Thnks <3<3}