1 Elizabeth Forbes mikealson

Hi my names Elizabeth I'm three years old, I was named

after my grandmother Liz

my parents are Klaus mikealson and Caroline Forbes

I'm not even human I'm a vampire and a werewolf just like my dad.

My dad has many enemy's so that's why I stay with him in new Orland's while my mom's is in Whitmore college living out her normal schooling until she's done and comes back home.

"Liz sweetheart time for your feeding" It was my dad.
Oh yeah I'm still learning to keep down the blood okay bye "Okay I'm coming dad" I vamped into the kitchen. "Try to keep it down okay your starting to get better at that but we still to work on it okay" My dad picked me up and sat me down on the counter and gave me a small cup of blood so I slowly siped it this time it stayed down but I had to have more blood so he went to get the five syringes full of blood. "Daddy? I asked. "Yes darling" My dad helped me down off of the counter. "When will mommy come back home? I sighed. "She's coming home for the weekend and taking the week off from school to do online courses so she can have more time at home" My dad said. "Yahoo" I squealed. "Again what have I told you about squealing! It was my uncle Kol. "Brother leave her alone her mother is coming home for the weekend and for a week so she can spend more time with her little girl! Now that time it was my aunt Rebeckah and uncle Elijah and my uncles wife Davina. "Plus she barely squeals only if she's really really excited or if I try to tickle her but she hates when I do that" My dads smiles. "You right dad I do hate when you do that! I smirked like my uncle Kol.

I get my sass and my smirk from my uncle Kol and my taste for art from my dad my addiction of shopping from my aunt Bekah and my mom my love of family more then anything now that's from my uncle Elijah and I'm also part witch now I get that from my aunt freya and uncle Finn but he is no longer a part of the family at least that's what my dad says.