The Day They Found Loved

Start from the beginning

"Your blushes" she blushed even more.

"I... I missed you too Luke" she stuttered in a whisper.

"Really" I smirked at her.

"Yes. I got your letter. I wanted to write you back but I didn't know what to say" she told me.

"It's good to know I can leave you speechless" I told her.

I pulled her closer my body.

"Luke I... I was wondering if" she stopped and shook her head and laughed a little.

"Tell me" I held her chin up to me.

"Nothing. The room feels a bit hot doesn't it?" I knew she was lying

I led her on the balcony. I walked over behind her and wrap my arms around her. She leaned her head back against my chest. I placed a kiss on her neck.

She bit her lip.

"Kiss me" the words were so faint. A whisper.

I spun her around. In the moonlight. Before me was the most beautiful creature I ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Her eyes were closed and lips partly opened. I leaned forward. Her lips mended with mines. Our lips began to move against each other.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer. Deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Make me yours tonight Luke" she whispered on my lip.

"Are you sure?" I was extremely shocked by her request.

"I trust you"

Those words were my undoing. I claimed her lips again.

"This is the love bird spot I see" his speech slurred. My tore my lips from Emily quickly. The regretted it. She was my wife I shouldn't be shy to kiss the woman I love!

Love. I loved Emily.

"How nice of you to pop up father" Emily giggled behind me.

"Did I interrupt something" he smirk. He staggered towards us. Emily and I caught him before he fell.

"Good heavens I've been looking everywhere for your father. Blasted happy drunk" my mother exclaimed.

We got him to the carriage and off they went. When we went back in the ballroom. I saw Helena and Charles swaying. Their loved radiated of them as they looked in to each other eyes.

I looked over to Emily who's face shun with pride and happiness.

"I take it that you have mended the bond with your mother?" I asked

"Yes. I'm glad I did. She's everything I hoped she would be. You know even after she married Charles she still kept father's last name. Said she wanted something to remember me by. But my names no longer Chambers is it Mr Rochester?" she raise a brow. I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Not anymore Mrs Rochester" I held her hand.

I realized then that I was so absorbed in Emily that I hadn't even greeted my children. I wanted to see them before they went to bed.