Chapter 2

Dustin P.O.V.

        Walking into this oh so familiar high school, everyone is greeting their friends. A lot of people go on trips for the whole summer, so nobody really gets to see each other. I on the other hand, stay in New York, with my best friend, Isaac.

         Me and Isaac have been friends since we were born. Our moms were best friends since they were little and wanted their kids to be friends. I have two younger siblings. Actually to sisters, Abby and Carmen. Abby is a freshman here at Young High School and Carmen is a seventh grader at Kenny Middle School.

        I don't really like school, but I play football and basketball, so I have to keep my grades up in order to play. Isaac and I are walking into our first class and sat down in the front of the room. 

        Our first class is Anatomy. Science isn't really fun for me, I'm mostly into math and enlgish, but its a requirement to graduate and I so want to graduate this year.

        The class went by really fast, considering that it was so boring. All we did was take notes on random things. The bell finally rang and I bolted out of the classroom. As I was walking to my next class, I saw this girl that I have never seen before. She was short, but I'm 6'3", so a lot of people are short to me. She looked to be around 5'5". She had jet black hair with neon blue and pink stripes. She looked pretty cute.

       'Maybe she's new?' I thought to myself as I walked into my next class, AP America History.