The Canival...

Laurance's POV

We walked up to the gates of the fall Carnival. I don't really like this place it kinda creeps me out, to be honest I don't really like the concept of Halloween full stop but the faster we get on with this the less time I have to spend here.

Aphmau: OENDJBDHEHJEJEHUDTRVRFHJEHHEJDJHDHDHDHHDHBDBBD----
Garroth: aphmau likes the festival I see...
Dante: yeah she's like this every year it's kinda like she's a dog that has rabies
Laurance: I see where your coming from with that...she's foaming from the mouth
Garroth: anyway let's just go before she bites some one
L&G&D: *start to laugh*

{time skip: Garroth over aphmau in the haunted house}

Garroth's POV

I stand up from being over aphmau. Wow that was really awkward, I just walk over to Laurance like nothing happened.

Laurance: well that sure was a sight...*being sarcastic* I CANT BELIEVE I CAUGHT MY BLOOD BROTHER CHEATING ON ME WITH GIRL---

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but I have been crushing on him for so long now. I just love everything about him; he's so slender and tall like he's 6 foot 5 and I'm like 6 foot, his soft light brown hair, his aqua blue eyes that sparkle like the ocean on a hot summers day, his burning hot abs everything about him makes me feel so happy but I can't confess my love for him because I'm pretty damn sure he's not gay like me only aphmau and Dante know I'm gay Laurance does not. This is my chance to sneak a kiss but make it seem like a joke.

I push he up against the wall and Dante stands with aphmau recording and taking pictures. Laurance's face is bright red and I can see he's nervously smiling trying to keep his cool as the sweat drips down his forehead. I lean in closer and closer until our lips touch each other's. I see Laurance starts gagging and pushes me off him then he sprints out the haunted house.

Garroth: ITS JUST A PRANK BRUH!
Aphmau: oh no he didn't!
Dante: *dying of laughter*
Aphmau: so how does Laurance kiss?
Garroth: pretty good until he starts throw up...
Aphmau: ew...
Garroth: I know right..

After having a conversation about Laurance and his looks we actually go looking for him. We search for ages but we can't find him then I check my phone and it's a message from Laurance...

CLIFF HANGER😂 maybe vote and comment if you like this and I think I will be carrying this on ;,)