Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness

Start from the beginning

 " What's going on here? You... What relationship do you have? " Kiara stuttered, shocked by the situation. 

 " Kiara, listen. Don't bother Agatha. She's naively kind so she doesn't want to hurt you. But the truth is..."

 " Tedros stop! " Agatha shouted. 

 " You..,are you that girl? " Kiara asked, glaring. 

 " Kiara... Let me explain, I didn't intend to lie to you. I want to tell you but I'm waiting for the right time. " Agatha pleaded. 

 " You... Liar. You snake! You pretended you cared for me when the truth is you were laughing at me. Your making fun of me because I'm dumped because of you. And you even tried to win me over? You gold digger witch. "

 " Kiara! " Tedros yelled, " Don't you dare speak ill of Agatha. "

 " Why do you love that kind of girl? She's a liar! She's a witch, a pauper that pretends to be a princess. You're lying aren't you? She can't be the one... " 

 " You can't believe it? Then watch me... " Tedros held Agatha by the arms and kissed her. 

 " Tedros! Stop

 " Tedros! Stop.... " Agatha tried to pull him away but Tedros just tightened his grip and continued kissing her. Kiara watched them, hurt. She trudged past them, leaving. 

 " Where are you going?! " Tedros stopped Agatha. 

" I'll follow her, I want to explain everything to her. "

 " Just let her be. Why do you have to do that? " 

 " Cause I know she's a good person. I don't want her to misunderstand us. I want her to accept us, and especially me as your lover. " she said and ran after her. Tedros just let her ran after Kiara. Not knowing that it will be the day he was afraid of. 

 Agatha was heavily panting after all the running. She searched for Kiara outside of the castle, she ran around again hoping to see her. Near on the back alley, with a suspicious carriage on the front. Agatha saw Kiara being kidnapped by some guys. " Kiara! " she called. Kiara saw her, mumbling, Kiara widened her eyes to her, she saw her being taken inside before she past out on the ground.

 " What are we going to do with this another girl? " a guy with a cover on his face said. 

 " Take her along, she already saw us. " his comrade said. 

 " Ugh... " Agatha grunted in pain, her head feels heavy. She woke up, and found herself inside a small wooden house. She tried to move but her hands and feet are tied up. On her right side, Kiara was asleep. " Lady Kiara, Kiara wake up. " 

 Kiara awakened by her, looked at her with scared eyes. " W-where are we? "

" I don't know... " The door opened, a tall guy entered.