He had been a genius all this time, watching her prance around and accuse him, when all he had to do was open his mouth and tell her wrong. But no. All he did was sit back and enjoy watching her mouth him off, and then as his own form of punishment, worked his way into her pants, or more precisely, worked her out of them. Cunning, fucking prick...

Yeah, Mia would say she had earned the right to fuck back with him a little. This was her turn to make him feel ridiculous, and all the while making him realize that he might be a genius, but she wasn't stupid either, despite his proclaims.

For all the times he insulted her... for all the times he caused her hell... for all the times he fucked her and knew full and well what he was doing...

He had lied to her by omission, and now he was going to feel exactly how payback was a bitch. Or rather how she truly could be a true bitch when she wanted to. He thought she was a bitch now? Wait and see, little asshole.

Mia began feeling diabolical from thinking back on all of it, felt the anger and retaliation brew under her skin as revenge formed in her head, shaping into a plan.

All he had to do was tell her he was the genius and they could've avoided all of this, the unpleasantries. It still wouldn't have excused what he did to the school, but at least she might've shown him more respect. In a way though, Mia supposed it made more sense now, all the quoting of Oscar Wilde, his well-equipped vocabulary, the constant feeling that he always knew better than he let on. A mind like his probably even knew exactly what to do to push her buttons, to make her blow up and do something as insane as fucking him. Manipulation, all of it.

So, deciding it was time to taste a little of his own medication, Mia created a plan in her head; she was going to draw him out of his shadows, expose him the world. She was going to make him goddamn confess. He had played all of them, but now it was time for him to get beaten in his own game.

And all by the woman he called a bitch.

~~~

The very next day, Mia walked proudly into the Alexandrettia with her head high, feeling invincible; Nothing could bring her down today – nothing.

All night she had spent planning this particular moment, spent hours imagining how she was going to bust Eli's balls thoroughly. All metaphorically, of course, she would never cause him physical harm.

And yet...

No, just metaphorically. Mia needed him to be alive so he could explain to everyone just how the hell he had gotten so smart, and of course, the biggest mystery of them all; why he hadn't come forward with it?

To do that, Mia had devised a simple plan that was close to fool proof. All she had to do was hang a single piece of paper in the infamous auditorium (without of course anyone seeing her do it), a sheet of paper with a little text she had designed just for him. On the paper was a small message that hopefully would get the whole school talking and him shitting his janitorial suit. If he loved media stunts and mysteries, he sure was gonna love her little letter to him;

You know me and now I know you,
I figured out your little secret, I've even got the proof,
You might think I'm shallow, but I can be a genius, too.
So you like solving mysteries? Well here's one for you;
Who spends their day in the spotlight, but prefers to keep in the dark?
Who walks with their head held low, but their mind kept high?
I know the answer and so do you,
But I wonder now – will anyone else figure it out, too?