Omg! (Chapter 1)

A/N- I just thought that GIF was to adorable. I had to put it here.

Your Story

You are (Y/N) O'Donovan. A very very talented animator and also Ross' little sister by like 5 years but whose counting? You and him share a birthday. You were born on June 17th 5 years after Ross was born but the problem is Ross' birthday is also June 17th. You were and are a big fan of GG before Ross joined them. Also Ross is 28 if you were wondering. You are 23. One day out of the blue Ross shows up in Australia and tells you to pack your bags. You were moving to LA. Yay!

(Y/N) Pov
"Ross!" You yell running up to your older 'twin' as you call him. "Hey sista!" He said hugging you. You and him look almost just alike. Another reason you call him your twin. "Why are you here?" You said letting go of him. "Well to see my favorite sister of course." He said. "I'm your only sister. Now what? I was in the middle of a Steam Train video." I said glaring at him with a smirk on my face. "(YYY/NNNN)! You know i don't like you watching Steam Train." He said dragging out my name. "Well i am your biggest fan." I said. "Well. We need to start packing if we wanna have time to do other things." He said looking around. "What?" I basically yelled. "Didn't Holly text you?" He asked as if it were obvious. "No. Nobody texted me." "Well did you watch today's new Steam Train?" "No." "Well i was talking to Arin about how i was gonna surprise you and have Holly text you that i was coming to take you away to move to L.A. to work with me and the Grumps." "Omg....Really?" "Yes. The Grumps watched the GG Animated you did and wanted you to come work with them. And Arin said he couldn't wait to meet you." "OMG! Arin talked about me?" "Yea! I said that you loved him and that he was your favorite Grump and then Danny said gee thanks." He was correct Arin was your favorite Grump but you never told him you had also had a major crush on Arin too.

"Ok. It looks like that's it." Ross said putting the last box in the moving truck. "Yay! Now i can finally hug Danny and Arin and Barry and Suzy and Kevin and well i can hug you when you visit but at least we can be closer now. Ooh! Is Ninja Brian and Holly gonna be there?" I was rambling on. "Yes why wouldn't they be there?" "I don't know." We got all my stuff on the plane and we sat together. I laid my head down on Ross' shoulder and said "Thank you Ross. I love you." "Your welcome. Love you too." After he said that a little kid popped up from the seat behind us and said "Woah! Your RubberNinja! Is that your girlfriend? I thought you were married to Holly." "Yes i am RubberNinja and this is my sister, (Y/N), not my girlfriend." he said. "Oh. Well it was nice to meet you Ross and (Y/N)." After the plane ride we got off the plane and stuff and when we when into the Airport we saw the Grumps waiting for us but they were surrounded by people. "Ross!!" Yelled everybody. I was hiding behind Ross. All the fans left and the Grumps came over to us. "Hey Ross!" Said Danny as he walked over to us. "Hey dude!" I heard Arin say and i was still behind Ross and i just froze.

A/N- I hope you like it so far! I will update sooner than you think. Next Time In This FanFic Arin meets you and you die. Jk im not sure what'll happen.