Prolouge

((This is in Sarkan's POV, also known as Max))

Heh, I always was a baby, wasn't I?

Used to throw fits at everyone, well, usually afterwards I got sent to my room.

Yeah, it was terrible.

Then the Man in the White Coat came,

Heck, I was only about, what, 6 years old?

I grabbed a plush of mine, who's a bit tattered (not so much.) and dirty now, and eavesdropped.

"No! Why do you need him?! I can handle his disease well enough!"

I did remember feeling ill before that, Mom said I had like, what, a really bad cold that would never go away?

"M'am, please, we can fix it, we have medicines that can cure it either way."

Then there was a small thump, I took a better look, he, put my mother to sleep, she breathed slowly, her head on the arm of our Couch.

The Man had spotted me and said "Come." Being an Idiot, I followed..

...Then I began to feel really tired.

And I blacked out.

I woke up on a cold stone floor, my arm felt sore, "aauugggghhhhh..." I whimpered, I tried standing up, then I fell, I looked at my toy and my eyes drooped, "Thank goodness she's still here.." Then I spotted a mirror and looked it in, I was a tan wolf with a hoodie, glowing amber eyes and a Blue nose. "WHAT THE?!" I yelled, falling on my back, I spotted another creature, she looked like she'd been here longer, she had a long, greenish-purple scaly tail, maybe a couple feathers? She was a fox, that was for sure, something landed with a loud, painful thump, who cried out in pain, he looked to be about 4? He had Feathers growing everywhere, and a furry fox tail, he looked to be here for about a week, wait a second, that looks like that girl's tail! Where the hell was I?! Then the fox began to stir "uuuggghhhhh, where is my tail?!" She yelled, the voice of a 9 year old. The bird looked at her "I think they took it.."He said in a high pitched voice.

What? I was just repeating my story Zorau...

"LEMME TELL IT!!"

Fine....

((SO THERE YOU GO xD))