Chapter 17: Poor Junior

" Okay , be careful . Go play and Jr don't push your sister in the mud " I told them and he nodded . They ran off playing and I sat on the bench watching them . I was in total soccer mom look . My baseball cap was on with my joggers .

It was kids everywhere playing and laughing . My phone began to ring and I answered it . It was Janae . A smile stretched across my face .

" Hey baby " I said and she groaned .

" Girl , guess what ?" She said .

" What happened ?" I answered .

" I'm pregnant " She groaned . I could hear her stomping in the background .

" Aww Janae , that's so cute " I told her and she smacked her teeth .

" It is but Reese won't let me do anything . He thinks I'm going to get an abortion or something . I don't know why he thinks that , I wouldn't do nothin like that " Janae replied to me .

" Janae , I wouldn't be surprised . You did abort one of his babies before " I responded .

" It wasn't my fault . I was forced too . Remember , I got in a car accident and he didn't even hear me out . The doctor said I had too or it would come out paralyzed. Why would I let my child suffer like that ?" Janae said .

" I know boo " I spoke and then heard my name being called to where my kids were playing . I dropped all the things in my hand and rushed over to the spot . My eyes laid on my daughter holding her chest as she laid on the floor .

My eyes rested on Mathew . I gasped as they grabbed Promise . I grabbed a rock and threw it straight at Mathew making him drop Promise . I grabbed my daughter and rubbed her back as she rested her head on my shoulder. She was crying and Junior was gone .

My breathing increased as I saw him in the car , beating on the window . Mathew smirked as he got in the front seat and pulled off with my son . My mouth dropped as my vision began to get blurred . Uncontrollable tears fled out my eyes as my mind replayed his scared face .

" Mama they took my brother " Promise cried while she laid on my shoulder . I couldn't even say anything. I just stood there for a minute and retrieved my phone .

" I need you Jay " I mumbled under my breath , walking back to the car .

Tisely Pov  

"Why do y'all have Jay's son ?" I asked as Mathew walked in the door with a little boy who resembled Jay's features. Poor baby was crying all over the place and asking for his mommy . Mathew released him and walked out the door .

" Hey , little one" I said getting up and kneeling at his level . He dried his tears and looked at me in my face . He had a head full of curly hair and he stared at me.

" Where's my mommy ? " He asked me. Sadly , I haven't even heard of Keyshia since the wedding . The wedding was horrible . They shot Jay and forced him to marry me when he was in pain . We got the marriage license signed and after a couple months , Jay claimed he went to the hospital after his back gave out on him . They told me he died because the bullet was stuck in there . After a year , I found out Jay was still alive . He lives somewhere in the hills , but he faked his death to keep people from knowing so he could keep his family safe . No one knows , not even Mathew or Reshawn . They been forcing me to stay here but I'm returning his son back to him . Jay knows he has two kids and he knows where they stay . He been secretly going behind Keyshia's back and sees them when she is not around . I've been keeping tabs on him for the longest to see if he messes up . He hasn't messed up but it's hard trying to keep his secret .

One day , Mathew slapped me across my face so hard that you could see the hand print . I wanted to call up Jay so bad but then that would just make shit worse . Jay has built entire gang over the years and I lost connection with him a year ago . I have to call up an old friend of mines to get his address .