Star X Nate ((OC X OC))

it started from something innocent.  Star was excited and tackle hugged her boyfriend Nate knocking him and her to the leafy ground of the forest. What they didn't realize was the way that they landed was rather awkward. Star was sitting on Nate's pelvis with her hands on his chest, she shifted herself slightly, accidentally positioning herself over his crotch. Nates cock began to feel warm and he felt it rise. "Uh s-star get off" he stammered.

Star shifted again and felt his cock against her pussy lips. Star accidentally moaned and blushed, Nate stared up at her.  Star glared down at him before pinning nates hands above his head, using  her free hand she began to undo his pants. He squirmed underneath her attempting to get away, once she had his pants undone she slowly slipped off her shorts as if attempting to tease him. She smirked and inserted him into her, slowly beginning to bounce on his cock riding him, he whimpered and cried out. She grabbed a ball of leaf mulch and stuck it inside his mouth, gagging him, yet he tried screaming through it. she went faster and faster, tilting her head back and moaning loudly, her wet vagina dripping, the juices running down his cock.  He attempted to cry out once more squirming in a vain attempt  to stop her.

Panting star held him down slowing coming to a stop, she looked around her as if seeming to need something. She finally found a vine like tendril and picked it up, using it to keep nates hands bound. For good measure she also tied the tendril around a tree. She got down in between his legs, putting her mouth around his cock and sucking, running her tounge around. She then quickly took his whole cock in her mouth deep throating him. Nate squirmed and let out a surprised moan, he never knew his girlfriend was so good. He was starting to enjoy it, but he wasn't going to admit it. Star stoped sucking and began to ride him again. Going faster and faster her moans getting loudly, mixing with his, nate tried to call out to warn it but it was too late. The warm cum rushed inside her dripping out over them, she moaned and orgasmed. Collapsing onto his chest she panted, before untying him. "It isn't  rape if you enjoyed it" star said smiling at her boyfriend.