ººbooring school daysºº

Kays POV:

*beep beep* My phone rang on the table beside my bed. I was to tired to wake up, I hate school, I really do! I woke up 10 minuts after and made my way to my closet to pull some skiny jeans out and a sweatshirts with One Direction logo. I really love One Direction, morebthen everything. I brushed my hair and took it up in a higt ponytail, and then I ran down stairs.

"good morning mum" I yelled to her, she was in the bathroom...I think.

"good morning sweetie, I havent made breakfast yet, can you make yourself?" she replied. "uuuugh" i sights. I found some oatsmeal and aplied some milk, WITH NO SUGAR! I know..I try to loose some pounds, I dont like my size, my mum says I am good as I am, I dont believe her. Its her job to say those things.

I ran up stairs and aplied some mascara and painted my brows, my naturall brows are very light and can bearly see them with out. I grabbed my bag, "mum we have to go or I'll be late for school again!" I shouted to her. "why cant you take the school bus like everyone else?!" she yelled back in a sassy tone. I know good question, but the bus NEVER stops for me, weird right!

I ran to the car and my mum right behind me. My mum are really not a morning person! Just sayin

I jumped out of the car and ran inside and got greeten of my best friend Heddie. "Kays you arent late for a good reason" she yelled running towards me and gives me a big bear-hug, "I know, good right?" I responds her smiling from ear to ear. "whats in first period" I ask shy, shes the smartest in the class and i feel ashamed asking her. "Math of couse, you knew right?" she replied lifting her eyebrow at me. I smiled "Yeah right of course knew!" I answerd sarrcastic!

She rolled her eyes and continued reading over her home work. F*ck I forgot.

*6 HOURS LATER*

I walked Heddie over to the bus and called my mum to get me from school. I dont like taking bus, I feel like every one talking bouth my size. I know, I am 14 years old and Im scared to take the bus. I waved at her as the bus drives away, I got to the parking lot. My mum comes after 10 minuts. "hey darling" she greets me, "hi mum" I replied quietly. "Who's miss sassy now" she spoke up. I ignored her, rolling my eyes.

I ran inside and got a glas of milk before heding up stairs to my room.

I sat on my phone some hours, my phone vibrated and I answered,

"Heey sexy" Heddie yelled through the phone, "Oh its you" I joked. We bouth burst out filling the room with laught. "Well then I cant tell you the good news!" she answered pretending to be mad. "come on miss sassy, tell me" I beeged her. making a puppy face, knowing she cant see it. "well I might got some...." she cut off, "Come on Heddie Im dying to know!" I yelled. "tickets to ONE F*UCKING DIRECTION!!!"she yells back!