Ch.3 Returning to Camp Half-Hell

Start from the beginning

Flashback Ends___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here we are the four of us father, Skylars, Alpha and I at Mt. Olympus. Moonlace stayed behind with the warriors so they we can tell the gods we are allies. As usual the gods and the Big Three are fighting which is useless and a waste of time.

Father interrupts the Drama Queen that is Zeus in the middle of saying," Don't be jealous mother Rhea always s-" the three of us snorted that again. Father just sighed loudly and said matter of factly," You know those childish antics of yours will get you nowhere in war."

Zeus and Poseidon blushed while Hades just smirked. Recovering the Drama Queen sneers," Who do you think you are. I am the king of the gods mortal." Before father can speak Alpha says," More like king of the drama queens. Are you 'blind' Zuesy we are not mortals."

Hades, Hermes, Hestia, and Artemis chuckle probably figuring out who we are. While the other gods scrutinize us with distaste. Then standing in unison the four gods bow to father and say respectfully," My Lord " the other gods gawk at them probably wondering why they bowed.

Smiling Artemis straightens and muses," It's a pleasure to see you again so soon Lord Chaos." While the other gods gasp and bow the three of us look at father confused. He mindlinks us and explains 'Void time is faster then Earth time so approximately only two years passed here on Earth.'

We gawk at each other two years here we've been gone for two years. That means all those traitorous weasels are still alive. Which means I'll see Piper, Annabitch, Michael, and that scum Cory again. Oh Hades.

Percy/ Alpha POV

Two years I thought that means They are still alive. Oh Hades help us. I look over and see Sky and Omega look back at me horrified by this revelation. I shake myself and send them 'So what who cares the sooner we finish our mission the sooner we leave this planet.' suddenly I feel sad at the truth of my statement and I look at Artemis while they nod reasured.

I feel a familiar ache start in me as I look at her. I missed her. I had missed her ALOT. Stop it I told myself she's a maiden goddess. That thought just depressed me right there.

I took the liberty to openly stare at her from the safe confines of my hood. Creating sunglasses to hide my eyes. She sat at her throne in a relaxed manner. Her silver eyes glowing at the moment she looked 18 the age I stopped aging. Her auburn hair fell in silky waves. She was smirking at Athena who was trying to figure us out.

When Athena saw this she glared at her which made her smile. My heart skipped a beat and my breath caught before I could control myself. I heard a loud squeal and looked at Aphrodite who was looking our way quickly I made sunglasses for the other two so she couldn't guess if we were looking at anyone. She pouted when she couldn't figure out which one of us the feelings came from.

I sighed relieved Omega and Sky looked at me confused I just shrugged. Artemis looked our way tilting her head in confusion. I just focused on what father was saying secretly shooting glances at her. Father was saying," So yes I am Chaos and these are three of my four children that work for me. I came to offer our help for the war that is to come."

That's when the pesky sea god smugly and arrogantly scoffed," War what war all our enemies have been defeated." I growled annoyed and said," Look here Fish boy If you hadn't interrupted father then you would have known that Gaea and Kronos have returned and teamed up."

The gods paled then the Owl Head spoke," I highly doubt that mortal it would take them many Melania to reform not a few years" I make my and my siblings sunglasses disappear and we glare at her.

I growl out," Are you deaf didn't you hear me say we aren't mortal god. We are primordials so watch your tongue. And they said you were wise" we still glare at her I hear because it looks like stars are exploding in our eyes our glares are quite intimidating.

I guess those rumors are true because Athena cowers and whimpers. While everyone else shudders involuntarily. Father scolds us making Omega and Sky fall to their knees while I stood defiantly.

He sighs knowing that never would work on me. I smirk at the two as they stood up and they childishly stuck our their tongues at me. I laugh hard falling down and rolling around on the floor as they pout at me.

Father sighs looking up at the sky in a why me gesture making Omega and Sky fall in hysterics and I just laugh harder. Our preferred four chuckle at our antics." Oh gods...stop....your...a...riot...dad" I manage to gasp out. Omega and Sky nod gasping for breath.

My heart flutters when Artemis smiles and tilts her head and asks," What's so funny?" Aphrodite smiles at me triumphantly. Darn. She figured out it was me. Oh Hades help me.... Weird deja vu moment there.

Finally I've calmed down enough to say," It's funny when dad scolds us it never works on me. Making me laugh uncontrollably making dad look at the sky in a 'why me?' gesture making us all laugh."

She raised an eyebrow a smile tugging at her lips I just shrugged. Father spoke again," As I was saying I have decided to ally myself to you which means my children and their warriors will arrive at your camp I'd advise you to tell your campers and children this."

With that we smile and wave goodbye before flashing out. Father flashed the three of us to our rooms to pack seeing as everyone else is ready. I flick my finger and all my things are packed suddenly. I walk out of my room my things floating behind me as I walk to the rec room.

Once everyone is there we flash out to Camp Half-Hell. There waiting for us are 14 Olympian gods, a centaur, half-bloods, satyrs, Hunters, and wood nymphs. I smirk taking the lead Omega, Skylar and the others trailing behind in formation.

I yell out rather dramatically," Welcome to Camp Half-Hell... I mean blood Camp Half-Blood." My friends snickers at this. They got used to my playfulness a long time ago.

Just then the four people push themselves to the front of the crowd. I'll give you a hint two are Hermes kids, one an Athena spawn, and a child of Aphrodite. You guessed it it's none other than Michael and Cory Johanson, Annabeth Chase, and Piper McClean. Oh how fun I thought.

~ What happens next does Artemis like Alpha back? What will Omega do on the matter of Piper? Should he forget her and move on? Or should he get back together with her? Will they forgive some of their friends for being blind and listening to the jerk squad? Why am I asking so many questions? I don't know I'll just stop now. 

Best wishes,

~ Starlover