New Day, New World

I woke up at 6:45 am so I can be early for school. I followed my morning routine for school like I did when I lived in New York. I put my school uniform on .

I was doing my hair when suddenly mo older brother Bryan came through the door. I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug. He started college a few days ago and Is doing good and making friends.

"Hey Bri!" Bryan said happily. "Hey Bry, how's school?" I said."It's great. My friend is coming over today!" He said.

I immediately froze. My expression, wide eyed, wondering who this mystery friend was.

I went downstairs and quickly at breakfast. I ran out the door and walked to school. The thought of meeting one of my brother's new friends today was all I could think about. When I got to school the thought floated to the back of my mind.

 This was after the Christmas break so classes would start up again. I approached the school office and the lady told me to Wait a few minutes for the principal. After 5 minutes, the principal walked in. She motioned for me to follow her to her office. She handed me my schedule and told me the basic school rules. Suddenly a girl with medium-long brown curly hair walked in. She flashed me a sweet smile and waved,knowing I was new. The principal told her to who me around the school. I couldn't wait for what would happen next.

Her name is Samantha and she was so sweet and funny. We are in the same grade and have the same classes so we will see each other alot. She introduced me to her friends and we got along well. She lives a block away from me so we walked home together.

When I got home, I had no words.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAI

so what do you think of the first chapter?

hint: It sucks( Su u u ucks) sorry

its kinda short but still ok

well hope you like the next chapter

BAI