Winter Madness

It was Saturday afternoon and the otwol team were headed to Lake Tahoe for a shoot. The car rumbled over the snowy road, taking us out of the city and into the country. We wound through some of the most beautiful countryside I had ever seen; soft hills, pine forests, and winding country roads. I was beaming the whole ride.

James requested to direk if we can stop over for a while to have a close look of the place. And as the crew also wants to take in the view, she agreed and we made our way down a long drive. We were in the middle of the white, wintery nowhere. We parked and everyone spread out to admire the snow clad place. I slipped on my hat and followed James around to the back of the car to get his gadget.

He blushed before grabbing my hand and trekked opposite where the crews went. The trees were spread out throughout the place. The sun shone brightly through the branches of the evergreens, making the powdery snow sparkle wildly. The scent of snow and pine needles hung in the air, making it the perfect afternoon.

"This is so fun," I whispered against his shoulder, bobbing the balls of my feet. He grinned at me and pulled his jacket further down on his body.

We were the only one milling around as we walked around the expanse of trees.

James was taking photo and video shots of me here and there. His face was white except for his cheeks and the tip of his nose as his wide brown eyes took in the trees before us.

We found ourselves grinning bigger and bigger the further we trekked into the forest. It was simply magical.

We took turns shooting each other when we finally stopped in front of a wide, fat tree. The branches were thick and plush and it was about two feet tall. I couldn't contain the smile that appeared when I saw it. The sunlight came streaming through the trees at just the right angle, making it sparkle and shimmer in the early afternoon light.

It was perfect.

"Wow," James chuckled, tripping clumsily through the thick snow. He stopped beside me, gaping up at the branches with me. I sniffed and looked up at the tree, my breath forming an appreciative white cloud in front of me as I stood speechless.

"Wow is right. Holy crap, that's a tree," I laughed.

"You got that right," he agreed, walking over to me.

I smiled as he let his hand fall back to his side. His brown eyed gaze raked over me happily, his lips turning up into a bright smile.

James slung his arm across my shoulders and gave me a firm kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad you are here with me."

I wrinkled my nose in jest. "You are being chummy again. But i'm really really happy too. I feel like my heart will burst from genuine happiness."

He laughed. "That's exactly what I'm saying. It's what a man does. Keeps his woman happy."

I rolled my eyes. "His woman, huh?"

He nodded, stepping closer to me. I narrowed my eyes at him and waited for him to move.

"Yeah. You're my woman," he chuckled. "I do whatever you ask me to."

I raised an eyebrow in challenge. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," he answered obediently.

"Then kiss me."

James' red cheeks grew a little redder, but he obliged. Leaning in, he placed a soft but meaningful kiss on my lips. I could feel the wetness of his lips against my own frozen ones, and it made something ignite inside of me.

I wanted him.

He kissed me again and again, each one growing deeper. Before we could do anything else, our arms were around each other and we were making out. Aggressively.

His arms wove around my middle, pulling me against his body as I wrapped mine around his neck. Our mouths were suctioned together at this point, our tongues mingling frantically. We were a flurry of lips and tongues and teeth and it was like the floodgates had been opened. Outside it was cold and frosty and miserable but James was warm and inviting and everything I wanted. It was overwhelming suddenly, kissing him like this. He moaned against my lips and I knew he felt the same way. His tongue desperately probed my mouth, stroking and attacking my own with such desire it made my knees quake. I fell back into a snow drift and pulled him down on top of me. I was suddenly thankful we had walked so far away from the rest of the crew; we had our privacy that we suddenly desperately needed.

Without breaking away from my mouth, James tossed his camera haphazardly over his shoulder. My eyes popped open to see them go flying somewhere behind him. He groaned as he pushed his pelvis against mine, his hard length perfectly arranging itself between my legs. He gazed down at me, the sun behind him illuminating his brown eyes and raven hair for a second.

He looked like an angel.

A hot, lust-filled angel.

Oh God.

"James," I begged, the rest of my words leaving me. I couldn't form them as he lowered himself further down, reuniting our mouths. I could feel the warmth of him through the layer of long underwear and my jeans. He dragged his mouth from my lips to my ear, sucking on the delicate skin beneath my earlobe like a pro. I arched my back and bit back a mewl of pleasure as his mouth immediately found my sweet spot.

A shiver of pleasure rolled down my spine all the way out to my toes as he continued to suck and bite and tease the sensitive skin. My core began to ache with need as I realized again just how badly I wanted him.

"Oh James, yes," I heard myself.

He thrust his hip against my jeans again and quickly unzipped my coat. His hands slid inside the puffy layers until his fingers were crawling up my bare stomach. The air was cold but his hands were so warm as they trailed up my skin.

"Oh Nadine...oh God, fuck," he muttered against my neck. His lips returned to mine, placing a passionate kiss on them. All the sudden his free hand was at the button on my jeans and forcing its way down into my underwear. I expected to feel nervous but I just felt good. His fingers were feather light and utterly tantalizing as they finally made contact with my dripping core. I cried out in sheer enjoyment as he stroke my delicate folds in just the right way.

"Oh holy shit," I gasped into his neck. He laughed softly and slipped a finger into me. I turned my head and bit his shoulder as my hoarse voice echoed against the snow. Again and again he stroked me, knowing every way I liked to be touched and for how long and just oh.

Then he added his thumb stroking my clit into the mix and I decided to shut off all parts of my brain.

His warm mouth moved over my neck and jaw and chest until I was so close-

His head jerked up as we heard voices.

"Shit," he gasped, looking over his shoulder.

"What is it?" I panted. I was close. So close.

He gently but quickly ripped his hand out of my underwear and pulled on my arms. I was standing up in a flash, James' hands already at the zipper on my coat. My eyes were still blurry with desire as he zipped me back up and rearranged the hat on my head. A few of the crew came to tell us its time to head to our location, they were paying little attention to us as they laughed and talked about the place. He exhaled with relief and looked over at me.

"That was close."

I panted to myself, half out of panic and relief and half out of sexual frustration. James gave me a knowing look and pulled me against his chest. He buried his nose in my hair and inhaled.

"I was....oh my lord," I panted. "That was..."

"Only the beginning. I....I didn't want to stop."

I pulled my head back and looked up at him. "Neither did I," I admitted.

He looked down at me questioningly, a faint smile on his lips. "Yeah?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

James leaned down and kissed me softly, moaning lightly against my lips. "I will finish this. Tonight, if you want. I didn't know that people would...interrupt. I'm sorry. Will you live?"

I shrugged. "Can girls get blue balls?"

James barked a laugh and pulled me tighter against his chest. "I will make it up to you, I promise," he chuckled.